- Participate in architectural and software development activities.
- Work with our product manager and product designer on requirements analysis and platform specifications.
- Architectural designs: you create architectural designs to guide and contextualize solution development
- Product stack blueprint: you deliver the architectural design for capabilities within your product group stack(s) by using knowledge of defined reference architectures, technology trends, and implementation experience in order to translate a business need into a solution blueprint that represents an end-to-end technical solution while keeping in mind non-functional requirements and operational expenses
- Architecture implementation: you lead the implementation and integration of technical architecture across a product group based on enterprise business strategy, business capabilities and business requirements
By working closely together with our product manager, product designer and engineers, you take responsibility for detailing and specifying the new product features from a technical perspective in line with our technological vision. With a focus on technical excellence, feasibility and business value you strive to achieve the set out goals of each product increment. You make sure to follow the definition process of organising technical sessions and workshops with all relevant stakeholders, to determine how each of the features will work in detail.
You quickly distill and translate strategy into detailed requirements.
Together with Elke, our product manager, and Lisa our designer, you deliver detailed technical documentation and specs, which can be efficiently engineered.
You are the expert on the product, you know it inside out, all its flaws and quirks for which you already have 10 ideas and some sketches to improve it. You provide recommendations based on usability analytics and behaviour. You are listening to our users and engineers and actively invite them to share feedback.