To apply for this job please visit www.investsuite.com.
You’ll become a part of a highly ambitious, global-oriented scale-up.
We’re a fast-growing B2B InvestTech provider and help financial institutions to create the most personalised and delightful investment experiences for their customers.
InvestSuite is at the crossroads of investing, economics, deep science (AI & ML), finance, and digital. A place where bankers, designers, imagineers, mathematicians and computer & behavioral scientists meet to serve our clients on four continents.
Obsessed with continuous innovation and the development of our exciting suite of products, our product teams constantly seek new ways on how to solve the challenges that financial institutions face today to better serve their clients.
To strengthen our passionate product teams, we’re looking for a Product Engineer. As a Product Engineer, you’ll be working alongside the Product Manager, and in constant collaboration with the entire team. You will play a vital role in the discovery, analysis, development and launch of new product features.
What you’ll do
- Help to understand the market, our customers, and the customers of our customers to discover new product features.
- Perform detailed functional analysis on new features, taking into account possible scenarios, edge cases and error handling.
- Define business and technical requirements and pour these into user stories and tasks.
- Collaborate closely with designers, front-and back-end developers, QA teams and IT to discover the best ways to solve customer problems.
- Provide the needed functional documentation.
Who you are
- Strong interest in wealth management, trading, etc. Ideally, if you are an investor yourself or at least have the desire to start doing and learning more about the above.
- Be willing to work in a dynamic and fast-changing environment.
- Be a true team player.
- Have the drive and commitment to deliver top-quality results.
- Be eager to learn new things, fast.
- Take ownership of your work and have a true sense of responsibility.
- Leverage strong problem-solving skills to solve problems in a very pragmatic way.
- Have a Master’s degree in engineering (civil, commercial, bio) or another relevant field.
- Be fluent in English (written & spoken).
- Be willing to work 3/days per week in the Leuven or Warsaw office (currently, this requirement may differ taking into account Covid19 measures).
What would be nice to have
- Previous experiences that show your analytical, problem-solving skills e.g. in consultancy, product technology company/start-up or the financial services sector, preferably within wealth management.
- Affinity with financial markets and wealth management.
- Experience with mutual funds.
- Experience in functional analysis.
What we offer
- An international environment, with people from 15 nationalities and with offices in Leuven, Warsaw, London and Sydney, and clients on four continents.
- An environment where you’ll be able to grow, both on a professional (incl. training) and personal level.
- Attractive remuneration: We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. We provide the tools you need such as a MacBook Pro and iPhone.
- A flexible working schedule including homeworking
- Equal opportunity: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, religion, sex, gender identity or expression.