To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.
Who are we?
Deliverect is in hyper-growth! As a global SaaS Unicorn, our mission is to be the backbone of on-demand food, with over 230 million orders completed, operating globally.
We simplify online order management to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter and more connected, so they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights they can manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally and spot new opportunities across platforms with ease.
Who do we work with?
The most popular and up-and-coming food delivery platforms around the globe, along with your local takeaway restaurants and stores! We also partner with Point Of Sale (POS) Software providers, ensuring we work together in the FoodTech space to deliver a market-leading product.
Located in our hubs across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and the Middle East we are growing rapidly. We are ambitious, take ownership and celebrate success with the entire team. Because we have a deep level of respect for each other, there is always room to learn and develop.
- Work closely with the management team to define product priorities
- Outreach to prospective partners in the hospitality tech industry in conjunction with our regional partner managers.
- Interfacing with stakeholders (both internal and external, sales, product teams) to gather requirements and take Deliverect products to next level
- Turn requirements into user stories and work with the development team to execute those stories.
- You understand clients’ long-term business strategy and incorporate this into the product strategy & roadmap
- You make sure the vision and strategy are understood and shared by the entire team and all stakeholders, by sharing it in an engaging way
Skills you’ll need
- 3+ years experience as a Product Manager
- Experience operating in food delivery space for greater than 3+ years
- Experience working in a B2B environment
- Experience working closely with design to simplify existing products
- Prior experience in the technology field. Specifically, any background working with partner programs, APIs, software development kits (SDK) or solutions ecosystems would be a big plus.
- Previous experience with product management and the ability to manage (write and prioritize) requirements for R&D
- Experience with Agile development methodologies, knowledge of JIRA is a big plus
- Strategic understanding with a critical eye, being able to form an opinion from information or data
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills that inspire and motivate leaders and teams Experience providing concrete impact rather than just simply ‘delivering’
- Demonstrated operational excellence in analytical thinking, process development and improvement, problem-solving, communication, delegation and planning
- Ability to be flexible in responding to evolving business priorities and dealing with ambiguity in a high-growth scale-up
What we offer
- Fast-growing SaaS scale-up recently awarded Unicorn status
- Plenty of scope to develop and take ownership
- Competitive salary
- Range of benefits
- We want to support everyone. We offer flexibility around working hours, locations and office days
- Diverse international team; regular company and team events
- Transparency and visibility including a weekly company sprint on vision, strategy, roadmap and progress
- Constantly innovating product with weekly releases, constant new features and incremental optimisations
- An early position in a scaling international scale-up with strong growth plans
- Be a part of solving some of the biggest challenges facing the global food tech market
Posting Date: 21/12/2022
Closing Date: 04/01/2023
We value strength from diversity, embracing our differences by working together within a safe and inclusive working environment. You are welcome at Deliverect for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. Our workplace is for everyone. We are committed to treating everyone fairly and equally. If you need any support during our recruitment process, please get in touch email@example.com.