To apply for this job please visit careers.lansweeper.com.
Product Marketing Manager
With a recent funding round from Insight Partners and impressive yearly revenue growth, Lansweeper is rapidly expanding our Global team. We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to come into a newly established team that will be the catalyst for communication about the product with a keen focus on value across a variety of use cases.
Our Product Marketing team’s mission is to help propel and advance the Lansweeper’s growing product portfolio and drive interest in our product. As a Sr. Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the creation and ownership of core product messaging, sales tools, product launches and sales enablement content – all in support of developing a killer GTM plan and its related execution. You will be the primary voice of the customer internally and work cross-functionally to drive marketing campaigns, new product releases, and enable sales to position and sell our platform across multiple personas.
How you’ll ramp:
By day 30…
- You’ve met with the key leaders that impact the product marketing function
- You’ve developed a core messaging framework for Lansweeper that we can tailor and adapt to specific audiences and buyer personas.
- You’ve started to understand pain points and gaps in our sales and marketing collateral. Work with teams across the company to develop and publish new collateral and documents.
- You are becoming an expert on Lansweeper’s products, differentiators, customers, and competitors.
- You are driving product adoption with clear and compelling value propositions, positioning, launch strategies and tactics.
- You’ve worked with the broader marketing team to apply our messaging framework to level up existing sales and marketing collateral.
- You’ve contributed to sales enablement – helping communicate the value proposition to sales teams and developing the needed sales tools to support the sales cycle and motions.
- Build and implement a go-to market plan for ongoing product updates and feature releases. We want to set a standard amongst the company for feature announcements and customer communication.
- Work with our sales team to apply messaging framework to different market segments, such as large enterprises.
- You and your leadership are aligned on a vision and plan for Product Marketing at Lansweeper.
- You are an integral part of product release and launch of our products.
What you’ve accomplished… so far:
- You have successfully marketed to a technical audience and thrive in an environment where data wins the deal.
- Have experience with enterprise products and audiences, online marketplaces, or have worked in the IT industry (a plus).
- You’ve crafted elegant messaging and obsessively think about the best ways in which ideas and concepts can be communicated to prospects and customers.
- The Sales and Product teams you’ve worked with in the past rave about the collateral your teams have produced.
- You use data to influence others and love tracking stats that help inform the work you do in the future.
- You’ve established go-to-market best practices at a rapid pace
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Flexibility is key! Work efficiently by using our flexible working hours & working from home.
- Work for an international company where you get to travel to meet your colleagues for a great (teambuilding) event at least once a year.
- Collaborate with passionate and driven colleagues every day.
- Accelerate your career: new opportunities are right around the corner.
- We offer a variety of benefits: medical insurance, pension plan, IT equipment, etc.
Meet our Recruiter Jenna Bloem