Greenomy is expanding, join a fast-growing company at the sweet spot between technology and sustainable finance!
At Greenomy, our mission is to accelerate the global transition to a sustainable economy. Our advanced SaaS regulatory reporting platform empowers companies and financial institutions to generate the data needed to comply swiftly and efficiently with the new tide of sustainable finance regulations at European and global levels. Our technology therefore facilitates the redirection of funds towards sustainable activities, speeding up the transition to a low carbon economy in line with the EU Green Deal.
As a trailblazer in ESG reporting for corporates we are expanding our services to include carbon calculation and emissions management. Our goal is to offer comprehensive solutions, either through developing new tools or integrating with existing ones, to enhance our client’s ESG reporting capabilities.
How you will make an impact:
You will lead the strategy, development, and enhancement of the carbon management product suite, playing a pivotal role in both the technical and consulting aspects of our carbon management services. This position involves not only overseeing the development or integration of carbon calculation tools but also actively consulting with clients to assist in carbon data collection and methodology setup.
If you enjoy taking ownership and are at ease in an entrepreneurial environment where change is the norm and many things are still to be built, then this is a great opportunity to leave your mark at the early stage of a fast-growing scale-up.
What we expect from you:
- Support the product team with the scoping and design of the carbon tool within the existing Greenomy solution.
- Utilize in-depth knowledge of the GHG Protocol and other methodologies to ensure accuracy and effectiveness.
- Tailor solutions to the unique challenges and needs of corporate carbon calculation and reporting.
- Evaluate existing carbon calculation tools for potential integration or develop new in-house solutions as needed.
- Ensure product compliance with environmental regulations and reporting standards.
- Directly consult with clients to aid in gathering carbon data and establishing their carbon calculation methodologies.
- Provide expert advice and support to clients on best practices in carbon management.
- Stay updated with industry trends to keep the product relevant and compliant.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Environmental Science, Sustainability, Engineering, or related field.
- Experience in carbon calculation, emissions management, and ESG reporting.
- Strong client-facing and consulting skills, with a focus on carbon data collection and methodology.
- Experience with product management, including software development and integration.
- Excellent decision-making, communication,presentation and leadership skills.
- Fluent English (written and spoken).
It’s an advantage if you have any of the following:
- Previous experience of working in technology start ups or scale ups.
What you can expect from us:
- Compensation package tailored to your skills and experience.
- A flexible and remote-friendly work environment.
- Opportunity to build your core skills internally and via external trainings.
- Regular team-building events.
- A fast-growing company with a sense of purpose operating in a highly innovative space.
- An entrepreneurial, international, and dynamic work environment.
- A complementary team with a balanced skill and seniority mix that will support you and help you perform.
- A strong recognition for your individual and collective contributions.
- A highly caring team that embraces diversity
More about Greenomy and our values:
Greenomy is a Brussels-based company founded in late 2020. Our partially remote team comprises passionate, diverse and complementary individuals from over 15 countries. We are fortunate to count on the trust and support of outstanding clients and strategic partners across Europe and beyond. We also have the backing of Euroclear, our first client who became our investor in February 2022. Our commitment to bringing innovative sustainability solutions to the market has been recognized on several occasions. Recent awards include “Best Sustainability Solution” at the 2022 SIBOS in Amsterdam and first place at the 2021 G20 Techsprint for Sustainable Finance solutions in Milan.
We believe our ambition can only become a reality with a strong team spirit, drive for purpose, and eagerness to learn. We feel a responsibility to create a safe space for everyone. We bring diversity and inclusion are at the top of our agenda. Last but not least, as a sustainability company, we need to walk the talk!
We are committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates diversity and strives to be a Great Place to Work for All. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment, regardless of any aspect that makes them unique (including race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy, disability).