With a recent funding round from Insight Partners and impressive yearly revenue growth, Lansweeper is rapidly expanding our Global team. We are looking for a Product Owner in the Austin, TX office. The ideal Product Owner will have experience in a technology scale up/start up and understand the unique challenges associated with this.
Lansweeper is an IT asset management software company helping businesses better understand, manage and protect their IT devices and network. We currently discover and monitor around 100 million connected devices from 25,000+ customers, including Mercedes, FC Barcelona, Michelin, Sony, Carlsberg, Nestlé, IBM, Maersk and Samsung to governments, banks, NGOs, and universities, driven by its 200+ team members in Belgium, Canada, Spain, Italy, Ireland, UK and the USA.
Over 90% of our customers renew their subscriptions every year and we onboard 250 new customers every month. Our high-performance/high-reward culture emphasizes improvement and progress. Under the “work hard, play hard” motto we want employees to grow professionally through ongoing learning and taking on new challenges. Discover more about Lansweeper impressive growth on this video.
- Reviews and prioritizes Agile Team backlog for Iteration (Sprint) Planning, including coordination of dependencies with other Product Owners
- Participates in team demo with primary responsibility of reviewing and accepting completed user stories
- Salesforce system and process improvements
- As part of the whole, regular Salesforce and business requirement reviews and in collaboration with other people/teams
- Design updates and enhancements to our existing Salesforce system
- Project manage the end-to-end software development lifecycle for updates to Salesforce
- Develop and roll out Salesforce user training including creating training materials
- 1+ years working as a translator between Product Owner/Product team/customers needs and Engineering/Tech Leads for Salesforce requirements/implementations
- Strong analytical skills and mindset able to produce documentation quickly
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Salesforce CPQ experience
- Have a business first approach; you care about the business impact of your technical work
- Power-user of Salesforce.com, understanding front-end and back-end processes
Going for gold
- Have built products by collaborating cross-functionally across engineering, product, data and analytics, marketing, design and other key stakeholders
- Salesforce Admin certification
- Salesforce Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Certification
US: Diversity Statement – Equal Employment Opportunity
It is Lansweeper’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. Lansweeper disapproves of, and will not tolerate, unlawful discrimination against any applicant or employee because of race, color, national origin or ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, age, religion, disability, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.