Greenomy is expanding, join a fast-growing company at the sweet spot between technology and sustainable finance!
At Greenomy, our mission is to accelerate the global transition to a sustainable economy. Our advanced SaaS regulatory reporting platform empowers companies and financial institutions to generate the data needed to comply swiftly and efficiently with the new tide of sustainable finance regulations at European and global levels. Our technology therefore facilitates the redirection of funds towards sustainable activities, speeding up the transition to a lower carbon economy in line with the EU Green Deal.
In order to sustain our rapid growth and scale our products, we are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team. For this role we are open to fully remote candidates based in Europe. We regret we are unable to consider candidates who require work permit or visa support.
How you will make an impact:
As a QA Engineer in our engineering group, you will take ownership of the quality, reliability and maintainability of our NodeJS, Typescript and React based SaaS Applications. You will build and maintain a fully automated test suite, write code using backend automation frameworks, test APIs, and analyze large datasets using python or sql. You will design our test strategies, guidelines and implementations and monitor them. You will be the quality guardian across multiple projects and domains. As a QA engineer, you’ll also regularly pair up with others, perform code reviews, identify dark spots, plan out tasks and projects, estimate workloads and provide guidance.
What we expect from you:
- Ensure reliability of our high-performance applications by writing reusable, and efficient test use cases
- To successfully check functionality, review the specifications and map out the test coverage.
- Optimize and expand the existing test suites and CI/CD pipelines.
- Collaborate with product and engineer teams on test strategy and automation for continuous acceptance criteria validation.
- Automate user acceptance, integration, and regression testing.
- Use Azure DevOps and related tools to log, track, and manage defects from identification to resolution.
- Regular analysis of quality metrics to suggest process improvements.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of professional experience in software testing automation.
- Proven experience in the conversion of complex business/technical requirements and use cases into test cases and test plans
- Ability to write efficient, reliable tests with an eye towards impact and maintainability.
- Experience with CI/CD processes, preferably in Gitlab using Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Knowledge of testing best practices and defect management procedures combined with a thorough understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC) and QA methodologies.
- Proven ability toidentify, isolate, regress, and communicate issues/defects effectively and efficiently.
- Comfortable working in an agile and iterative team environment
- Fluency in spoken and written English combined with superb communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills.
What you can expect from us:
- Compensation package tailored to your skills and experience.
- A flexible and remote-friendly work environment.
- Opportunity to build your core skills internally and via external trainings.
- Regular team-building events.
- A fast-growing company with a sense of purpose operating in a highly innovative space.
- An entrepreneurial, international, and dynamic work environment.
- A complementary team with a balanced skill and seniority mix that will support you and help you perform.
- A strong recognition for your individual and collective contributions.
- A highly caring team that embraces diversity
More about Greenomy and our values:
Greenomy is a Brussels-based company founded in late 2020. Our partially remote team comprises passionate, diverse and complementary individuals from over 15 countries. We are fortunate to count on the trust and support of outstanding clients and strategic partners across Europe and beyond. We also have the backing of Euroclear, our first client who became our investor in February 2022. Our commitment to bringing innovative sustainability solutions to the market has been recognized on several occasions. Recent awards include “Best Sustainability Solution” at the 2022 SIBOS in Amsterdam and first place at the 2021 G20 Techsprint for Sustainable Finance solutions in Milan.
We believe our ambition can only become a reality with a strong team spirit, drive for purpose, and eagerness to learn. We feel a responsibility to create a safe space for everyone. We bring diversity and inclusion are at the top of our agenda. Last but not least, as a sustainability company, we need to walk the talk!
We are committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates diversity and strives to be a Great Place to Work for All. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment, regardless of any aspect that makes them unique (including race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy, disability).