Efficy is a leading European Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution that provides businesses of all sizes with complete, flexible, customisable and scalable software to enable their growth. Efficy’s platform includes products for marketing automation, sales, project management, customer service and customer nurturing. Currently, more than 300,000 users from 60 countries use Efficy’s tool.
Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Brussels, Efficy’s more than 500 employees work in local offices in Belgium, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Hong Kong or remotely.
Our mission is to contribute to the success of every company by helping them transform customer data into customer insight while simplifying the work of their employees.
As a Trainee, you will be part of our R&D team which designs and builds a cloud-based product that meets stringent requirements of robustness, performance, and scalability while offering a high level of customization and flexibility at all levels.
You will be involved in the creation and development of APIs, frameworks, and user interfaces, and potentially assist in all aspects of the development of the software package: from database to user interface, including deployment and integration constraints.
- Internship period between 4 and 6 months. Starting: September.
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science
- Back-end: You are fluent in at least one major development language (Kotlin, Java, C#, Python) and are ready to work with different develop environments (IntelliJ, Visual Studio)
- You have a good understanding of object-oriented code and design patterns in software development
- You have practical knowledge of SQL and relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL)
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Bonus points for
- Vue.js, React or Angular experience
Join our Submarine!
We thrive in the ever-evolving world of CRM and Digital Marketing.
Because it gives us a chance to exceed expectations and always turn toward fresh new discoveries, while still leaning on what is behind us. From employees to customers, our work revolves around people.
People who challenge in order to evolve. People who take ownership and simplify complex data-driven solutions to meet customer needs. And people with big hearts and great ambitions who shine when others succeed.
We will offer you:
- A stable and growing company with an entrepreneurial mindset where we will listen to your ideas and support you to make it happens
- High flexibility and hybrid work is part of our DNA
- State of the art offices with our unique co-living-co-working concept where team work is the norm
- Events: team lunches, afterworks, sport, trips
- Could end in a permanent contract
Are you interested? Or Do you have any questions?
Please reach out your recruiter Véronique Tshoz: email@example.com
Efficy is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Efficy via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Efficy. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Efficy as a result of an unsolicited referral or through other means.