We’re looking for a Revenue Operations Manager to join us at Intigriti. You will be a key business partner to work with our Head of Revenue Operations and support our Global Sales and Marketing teams.
As a Revenue Operations Manager, your role will be to analyse current performance, work cross-functionally to implement strategic projects and deliver predictable revenue growth for the business. Such projects can include improvements to sales productivity, processes, data quality, tech implementation, reporting and collaborative initiatives.
You must have experience working in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment, with knowledge of the key metrics used to measure performance. However, your prior experience may be from a variety of backgrounds including Sales, Marketing, SDR or Customer Success teams.
You will be intellectually curious, data-driven, system savvy and comfortable leading multiple high-impact programs simultaneously. You will need to deal with unknowns and take initiative for finding simple, scalable solutions to complex problems. Equally, you will have superb analytical and communication skills, be a fast learner and keep focused on the job at hand.
Ideally, you should have a strong understanding of Salesforce configuration, customization, and administration, along with experience in managing integrations and supporting users. Experience with other systems is desirable, including Outreach, Zoom Info, Lusha, Gong, Planhat, HubSpot, Slack, Juro, and Kluster.
What is in it for you?
✅ Competitive salary
⏰ 26 days of annual leave and Bank Holidays
⭐ Top-notch Private Healthcare and Health Cash Plan
⭕ Hybrid working model
☕ Initial home office budget
✈️ 1-month work abroad policy
✍ Great training and yearly learning budget
⌛ Employer pension scheme
❇️ Enhanced maternity pay
⛹ Social activities and team outings
✨ Referral bonus
❓ Employee Assistance Program
⚡ Great hardware and access to the best tools to be successful in your role
☎️ Mobile subscription contribution
Why join us?
Here are some great benefits of joining our team:
- Cybersecurity is a great place to be! The security industry is fast-paced and continues to grow even during times of economic uncertainty.
- We provide a clear career path and learning budget to help set you up for success.
- Join a company that’s making a real impact. In addition to our sustainability goals, we empower ethical hackers from all backgrounds to earn a living.
- Be yourself! Our international team celebrates individuality and places a strong focus on diversity and inclusion.
- We are the proud winners of the Deloitte Rising Star award in 2020 and the Deloitte Fast 50 award in 2021.
- We’re backed by top investors who are enabling us to grow internationally.