Leadcamp is changing the way people sell through its leading intent-led sales platform.
Capturing prospect engagement and intelligence allows sellers to easily and effectively gain data-driven insights across all channels to initiate highly personalized sales activities.
Leadcamp’s customers benefit from AI-supported intent models that enable targeted and highly personalized multi-channel campaigns. Leadcamp can also automate low-value tasks, signal critical next-best actions, and has multiple features to support sellers throughout the buying journey to drive the highest levels of engagement and long-term customer loyalty.
Remote + Gent office
Full time internship
You will learn to sell in a whole new way using our very own sales software. You’ll speak with salespeople on a daily basis, building up tremendous baggage for the future!
Who are we looking for?
You don’t shy away from anything. Even if it’s picking up the phone and calling a total stranger. At Leadcamp you can learn sales from A to Z because selling is something we know a thing or two about!
- Passion: you are passionate about sales and get satisfaction from setting qualified meetings with prospects.
- Analytical ability: you have an urge to continuously improve outreach campaigns and analyze the results for future outreach efforts.
- Creativity: you dare to think up and create new outreach strategies from scratch yourself.
- Language skills: you are fluent in Dutch and have a good knowledge of English (speaking and writing).
What you’ll do
- How do you sell? First, we teach you the basics using the Leadcamp platform and go through our sales playbooks so you can get started confidently.
- Prospecting: Leadcamp’s platform is used by companies all over the world. You will scour the market, summarize market information and take appropriate actions from there.
- Lead generation: once you identified the companies and individuals you are going to approach them through sequencing. In the Leadcamp platform, this is child’s play; we teach you all the ins-and-outs!
- Analytics: track your KPIs and keep an eye on them so you can make timely adjustments; of course you can do this in Leadcamp as well.
These are just a few possibilities, we always listen to the interests of our interns and adjust the tasks.
Some fine print
- Currently enrolled in a university and authorization to work in Belgium at the time of hire, and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- You are based in Europe.
- Have authorisation to work in Belgium at the time of hire, and maintain ongoing work authorisation during employment.
- Have a university supporting the voluntary internship (mandatory co-op).