To apply for this job please visit careers.greenomy.io.
Greenomy is expanding, join a fast-growing company at the sweet spot between technology and sustainable finance!
At Greenomy, our mission is to accelerate the global transition to a sustainable economy. Our advanced SaaS regulatory reporting platform empowers companies and financial institutions to generate the data needed to comply swiftly and efficiently with the new tide of sustainable finance regulations at European and global levels. Our technology therefore facilitates the redirection of funds towards sustainable activities, speeding up the transition to a low carbon economy in line with the EU Green Deal.
In order to sustain our rapid growth, we are looking for an exceptional Sales Intern to join our sales team.
How you will make an impact
You will gain hands-on experience and work closely with our sales and business development team to support our growth. This is a great opportunity to apply your education and skills in a real world setting.
What you will learn
- How to collaborate with experienced sales professionals and gain hands-on experience in each stage of the sales funnel
- How to pitch and get involved in lead generation campaigns
- Gain exposure to Fintech/Regtech SaaS sales
- How to communicate effectively to a broad audience and at various levels
What we expect from you
- Contribute to lead generation campaigns via a variety of channels
- Enhancement of our pitch materials
- Perform market analysis to better understand our competitive landscape
- Sales analysis and reporting
- Awareness / interest in Sustainability matters
- To feel comfortable with the rapidly changing dynamics of a start-up environment
What we are looking for
- Undergraduate or postgraduate in Business, Commercial engineering, Marketing or a related field
- Strong interest in gaining experience in Fintech and Regtech SaaS sales
- Fluent in English, French and/or Dutch
- Analytical, autonomous, self-starter with strong communication and organisational skills.
- Tech-savvy, solid computer and technical skills (G-suite, CRM, Apps)
This internship is limited to students who are following a study at a Belgian university or Belgium based residents studying abroad.
What you can expect from us
- Compensation package tailored to your skills and experience.
- A flexible and remote-friendly work environment.
- Opportunity to build your core skills internally and via external trainings.
- Regular team-building events.
- A fast-growing company with a sense of purpose operating in a highly innovative space.
- An entrepreneurial, international, and dynamic work environment.
- A complementary team with a balanced skill and seniority mix that will support you and help you perform.
- A strong recognition for your individual and collective contributions.
- A highly caring team that embraces diversity
More about Greenomy and our values
Greenomy is a Brussels-based company founded in late 2020. Our partially remote team comprises passionate, diverse and complementary individuals from over 15 countries. We are fortunate to count on the trust and support of outstanding clients and strategic partners across Europe and beyond. We also have the backing of Euroclear, our first client who became our investor in February 2022. Our commitment to bringing innovative sustainability solutions to the market has been recognized on several occasions. Recent awards include “Best Sustainability Solution” at the 2022 SIBOS in Amsterdam and first place at the 2021 G20 Techsprint for Sustainable Finance solutions in Milan.
We believe our ambition can only become a reality with a strong team spirit, drive for purpose, and eagerness to learn. We feel a responsibility to create a safe space for everyone. We bring diversity and inclusion are at the top of our agenda. Last but not least, as a sustainability company, we need to walk the talk!
We are committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates diversity and strives to be a Great Place to Work for All. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment, regardless of any aspect that makes them unique (including race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy, disability).