Are you interested in gaining first-hand experience? Do you want to join a fast-growing tech startup? Are you also looking to potentially secure a job after your studies?
Then we have some good news! We are opening our doors to students who are looking to do a Sales internship during their studies either in the first, second, or summer semester.
At Realo, we help consumers and real estate professionals sell, let, buy, or rent properties online by providing them access to relevant listings enriched with local data and market valuations. ️
You will have a chance to experience a real-life work environment alongside experienced mentors and engaged teammates, both from our cozy office in the center of Leuven & remote.
What you will do:
- Help manage client relationships, including follow-up calls and emails, under the guidance of our senior Business Developer (Glenn)
- Assist with research and identification of potential leads and prospects for the company’s products
- Take an active part in creation and execution of sales strategies to reach targeted audiences
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify trends and opportunities
- Participate in meetings and brainstorming sessions with the Sales team to generate new ideas for the company’s growth and success
Throughout the internship, you will have ongoing support from our mentors (senior colleagues) who will guide you through your tasks. As you get more knowledgeable, we will seek to give you more responsibility and grow your independence.
You are a fit because:
- You are currently a student, looking to do an internship during your studies
- You have a strong desire to learn and absorb like a sponge along
- You are passionate about business & tech and its best practices
- You are interested to see how practice differs from theory
- You are self-motivated, hands-on, and most of all a great team player 🙂
- You are fluent in Dutch (French is a big plus)
On top of a competitive salary, performance-based commission, and flexible working hours, we offer the following perks:
- A steep learning curve in an exciting and fast-growing startup environment
- Enrich your CV by kicking off your professional career in a tech-startup
- Develop soft skills relevant to any business environment (collaboration, problem-solving, articulation, negotiation, time management, etc.)
- Chance to use Realo as a case study for your final thesis
- Opportunity for a job afterward and/or a letter of recommendation for your contribution
- Tuesday lunch delivery at the office
- Regular team drinks and events
How does all of this sound to you? Excited to join us?
Apply by sending your CV and a few sentences about why you would be a good fit ✉️ We will get back to you swiftly 🙂
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion and seek to build a workplace that welcomes people from the broadest talent pool possible. Qualified individuals from all types of backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Realo aims to become the leader in the real estate marketplace and data in Europe. Learn more about us at www.realo.be