We’re at a turning point in history. Climate change is changing the world faster than ever before. Utilities will play a crucial role in the transformation of our society to fight climate change and become carbon-neutral, while at the same time making sure people and businesses can continue to use energy supply like they’ve been used to for so many years.
At Gorilla, we’re determined to not stay aside, but to make a real impact on the utility industry by providing data services that allow utilities to play the role they need to play in the quest for a net-zero society. By building something that solves a real problem, and by being the best at what we do.
As a Security and Compliance officer you are passionate about Energy Tech and eager to contribute to a scale-up as Gorilla. You are a versatile Security and Compliance Officer and pivotal to our commitment to robust security and compliance practices. You’ll thrive wearing multiple hats, bringing your expertise not only to strategic security and compliance initiatives but also diving into hands-on IT and compliance functions. You are an essential part of taking our ambitions to the next level.
- Develop and oversee the migration to the latest version of ISO 27001, ensuring our security practices meet contemporary standards and integrate smoothly with our existing processes.
- Maintain PII, legal, supplier and client registers, manage supplier onboarding and perform risk assessments.
- Keep our continuous improvement process for our ISMS up and running and be the SPOC for the organisation, auditors and external parties..
- Evaluate and assess other compliance programs, such as SOC 2 Type II or B-CORP, and take the lead in the implementation including definition of controls and ensuring the adherence to reporting requirements.
- Provide operational IT support from a security perspective, including executing access requests, managing authentication and authorisation in IT systems.
- Evaluate, select, and maintain security tools and software, building relationships with vendors, and negotiating contracts to support the startup’s technological growth.
- Assist with IT buying decisions by assessing the security implications of new software and hardware, and ensuring compatibility with existing systems.
- Design and implement secure tool configurations and integration workflows that maintain data integrity and support operational efficiency.
- Support functional configuration of tools and integration workflows that meet business functional requirements.
- Conduct regular security assessments and IT support audits to proactively address vulnerabilities and ensure continuous system and network security.
- Drive the development of security and IT support policies, and deliver training and guidance to all staff to foster a culture of security awareness and best practices.
- Assist in due diligence procedures during fundraising rounds or during (client) audits.