Optimy is a Belgian tech scale-up and the European leader in the Social Impact industry that enables any organization to manage and align its grant, volunteering, donation, and sponsorship programs.
At Optimy, we believe that corporations are a force for good and can make the world a better place. For more than 12 years, we have enabled organizations to amplify their positive impact by building meaningful relationships with causes, communities, employees, and customers.
Today, over 350 organizations use Optimy to manage over 1.5M projects in 22 languages across 25 countries. Our client portfolio includes Audi Belgium, Fondation Michelin, Grameen Foundation, Ford Motor Company, UEFA Foundation for Children, and many others.
We are looking for a Senior IT DevOps Engineer to join our IT team based in headquarters, Brussels.
As a Senior IT DevOps Engineer, you play a crucial role in ensuring the reliability, scalability, and performance of our infrastructure and applications for all of our clients. You collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Development, IT Ops, and Product, to design, implement, and maintain robust systems that meet our business needs. Your expertise in automation, monitoring, and incident response will contribute to delivering seamless and uninterrupted services to our customers.
What you will do
- Build and develop automated systems/tools and processes in order to achieve efficiency and customer satisfaction (within SLA)
- Creating and maintaining monitoring and alerting systems – for pro-active resolution and communication
- 100% up-time on platform and services (no unplanned downtime)
- Automate the deployment pipelines from staging to production
- Optimize infrastructure maintenance operations and cost of running
- Shorten release time to production and improve QA processes
- Decrease risk of all security and platform incidents
- Manage and maintain all documentation and processes around IT OPS procedures.
- You have a degree in computer science or in a related field
- You have at least 5 years of experience in this type of role
- You have experience with containerization technologies such as Docker and orchestration tools like Kubernetes.
- You have hands-on experience with configuration management tools (e.g., Ansible, Puppet, Chef) and monitoring tools (e.g., Nagios, Prometheus, Grafana).
- You have strong proficiency in scripting and automation using bash and other scripting language and a deeppratical knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- You have experience with microservices architecture and continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipelines.
- You have knowledge of network protocols, load balancers, and firewalls
- Exposure to Infrastructure-as-Code frameworks (e.g., Terraform) is a nice to have
- Certifications in relevant areas such as AWS Certified DevOps Engineer, Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer, or Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) is a nice to have
- You are fluent in English
Start date: October
- A permanent contract with an evolutive fixed salary and uncapped commission
- Monthly net fees
- Meal vouchers
- Annual eco-vouchers
- Transportation costs reimbursement
- Hospitalization insurance (DKV)
- A Hybrid work model
Our Culture Value Proposition
- We believe that supporting and promoting inclusion and diversity across our business and society will make the world a better place for all.
- We’re committed to creating an inclusive culture that helps employees know they are valued, respected and empowered to do the best work of their life.
- We celebrate diversity because we believe in the variety of perspectives and ideas that reflects our multinational environment and drives the most innovative and sustainable growth.
We provide a personal development plan (PDP) and a learning path in an online learning platform for every employee in our organization.
Optimy provides equal opportunities to all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation and marital status.