To apply for this job please visit jobs.efficy.com.
We are looking for Senior Android Developer to create and manage mobile solutions for our software, while also maximizing the value our products and services offer to our current clients.
Large company with close relations
Efficy has a vision to become the leading CRM provider in Europe, and with more than 300,000 users we are getting closer every day. In Efficy two days are rarely the same, and things are changing rapidly. So, fasten your seat belt, and join us on the journey.
We really want our employees to thrive in their daily life, and therefore you can expect online music quizzes, onsite ping-pong tournaments, and lots of more. The communication is informal, and your colleagues are only a short call away. You will have more than 500 colleagues placed in Belgium, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Hong Kong and a few remote.
As a Senior Android Developer, you have an important role to play for our customers and within our own teams. You will to join our mobile development team in the R&D department for our solution and be report to the Head of Mobile Development.
- Defining and implementing the architecture for new Android applications
- Expanding our Android SDKs to provide a great developer experience to users who implement them in their applications
- Ensuring that the code follows the latest coding practices and industry standards
- Writing unit and integration tests and developing automation tools for daily tasks
- Publishing applications and updates on Google Play Store
- Writing technical documentation
- Participating in team development, knowledge sharing and improvements aimed at increasing team velocity and developer quality of life
- Mentoring and onboarding junior staf
- Degree in Computer Science or a technology-related field
- More than 4 years of native mobile app development on Android (Kotlin, Java)
- Experience with modern design patterns and with a range of Android development libraries
- Interest in emerging hybrid mobile technologies
- Strong sense of responsibility, enjoys taking ownership of your work and who prides themselves on always delivering high quality
- Collaborative mindset, ability to work as part of a distributed development organization
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience working on an SDK or library is a plus
At Efficy we are proud of our company culture that creates openness and honesty between us, and it is extremely important that all employees as well as managers take pride in ensuring that we constantly live up to our values of putting people first, taking ownership and ensure efficiency in the daily work.
In this role strong programming is a key skill, we expect you to have a strong understanding of programming concepts and be proficient in languages such as Java or Kotlin. We also would like you to be able to think outside the box to solve problems and come up with innovative ideas for creating engaging and intuitive user interfaces.
Ideally you have an extensive experience with Android’s software development kit (SDK) and in leading junior developers. Experience in the CRM industry, Saas or Software is a big plus!
Good working knowledge in English is a must.
You can be based in Den Boch (NL), Brussels, Madrid or Stockholm.
We offer you:
- A competitive salary package with a bonus system and a referral program
- A stable and growing company with an entrepreneurial mindset where we will listen to your ideas and support you to make it happens
- High flexibility and hybrid work is part of our DNA
- State of the art offices with our unique co-living-co-working concept where teamwork is the norm
- International growing opportunities and internal mobility
- Events: team lunches, after works, sport, trips
- Learning opportunities: languages, tech, product, sales techniques, leadership
How to apply
Please apply by providing your CV as soon as possible. We will hire as soon as we find the right person.
Do you have questions about this position? Please reach out your recruiter:
Véronique Tshoz : email@example.com
Find out more jobs at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Efficy is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Efficy via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Efficy. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Efficy as a result of an unsolicited referral or through other means.