Unbox® makes it easy to achieve efficient, transparent and targeted distribution of funds – not limited by flexibility, security, scalability, integration, speed or innovation. Join our dynamic team with decades of experience and a passion for doing well by doing good.
We’re recruiting a highly experienced NodeJS Developer for our backend team, fluent in English, to build with for our ever growing product base and technology stack.
We’re looking for someone who considers themselves a high achiever, who’s not afraid of hard work, ownership, and responsibilities. If you’ve tried ‘the 9-5’ and didn’t find it fulfilling or if you’re really looking to put your time and efforts behind something that matters, come join us. We’re (re)building better societies and are looking for the best to (re)build it with.
Minimal technical requirements:
- Master NodeJS, ExpressJS
- Hands on experience building out a (Micro) service architecture
- Hands on experience with CI/CD using GitHub Actions
- Be familiar with Linux shell, Git, Docker, Testing, CI, Kubernetes, APIs, Distributed systems, Events
- Hands on experience with NextJS and reactJS
- Hands on experience with Strapi.io
- Prisma ORM
About the role
Code wizard for our backend development team:
- Startup mindset is a must
- Capable of working autonomously and good communicator
- 100% remote
- Working for a startup with a purpose on projects to building better societies
At Unbox we are reprogramming behavior and redefining funding distribution within closed loop network.
Our mission is to make the world a better place by keeping evil out of money and (re)building better societies based on social cohesion, environmentalism, and equality.