Who are we?
Deliverect is in hyper-growth! As a global SaaS Unicorn, our mission is to be the backbone of on-demand food, with over 250 million orders completed, operating globally.
We simplify online order management to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter and more connected, so they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights they can manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally and spot new opportunities across platforms with ease.
Who do we work with?
The most popular and up-and-coming food delivery platforms around the globe, along with your local takeaway restaurants and stores! We also partner with Point Of Sale (POS) Software providers, ensuring we work together in the FoodTech space to deliver a market-leading product.
Located in our hubs across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and the Middle East we are growing rapidly. We are ambitious, take ownership and celebrate success with the entire team. Because we have a deep level of respect for each other, there is always room to learn and develop.
At Deliverect we move really fast and our pace brings many challenges and complexity along with it. People that work here thrive in this environment and accept the chaos that comes with that. We are now recruiting for a Senior Product Designer to join the team and be a key player in the product design team, collaborating and mentoring other junior members of the team and helping them deliver the best work.
– You care about improving the hospitality space and helping small/medium businesses and enterprise customers reach new heights.
– Have experience working on a product-led growth design team or growth-oriented projects
– Experienced designing digital products and systems, not just websites
– You have helped ship digital products before
– Thrive working under pressure and have the ability to work across multiple teams and bring together ideas from various stakeholder groups.
– You take initiative and are proactive – your moto is “Better to ask for forgiveness then permissions”
– Have a deep appreciation of the entire product process, from problem discovery through to detailed UI and visual design
– Be able to communicate excellently when it comes to your work and your rationale behind proposals
– Facilitated workshops before and you are more than comfortable directing and unblocking other teams in creative ways and formats remotely or in-person
– Know Figma inside and out, and you love to geek-out about design systems and design trends
– You know your way around tools like Dovetail, Maze, Mixpanel or other similar tools
– Contributing to our internal design system, maintaining design excellence and continuous improving.
– Working closely with project managers, engineers and other relevant stakeholders like support, sales and customer experience people as well as getting buy-in from heads of departments and executive people.
– You will quickly sketch out and prototype ideas to access viability, and design the fine grained details of interactions.
– Iterate based on the feedback of the whole team and on the results of usability tests with our users.
– Own the success or failure of the design work and you are quick to take action with project managers & engineering to improve the shipped work.
– Conduct customer engagement sessions, meeting with them in their restaurants or remote and understand how they use our products and what are their biggest challenges.
We value strength from diversity, embracing our differences by working together within a safe and inclusive working environment. You are welcome at Deliverect for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. Our workplace is for everyone. We are committed to treating everyone fairly and equally. If you need any support during our recruitment process, please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org.