Silverfin is a cloud first solution that enables accountants to streamline significant parts of their workload and spend more time on value adding activities.
Silverfin solves a very real problem: it automates a large chunk of the repetitive
tasks that people working in financial services spend their time on and improve communication with their customers.
Recognised as an industry leader, we have picked up many accolades, including
In 2021 winning Deloitte Belgium’s Technology Fast 50 award for most sustainable growth – an award given to the company with the best percentage growth over the last four years.
Our headquarters is in Gent Belgium, from where we have successfully launched activities in BeNeLux and the UK. From these offices, we’re serving a strongly growing client base, including the big 4, in 15 countries with 180+ colleagues.
At Silverfin, we’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
We’re committed to elevating talent by creating an environment where we can all thrive together. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily check every single box, please consider applying. We’d love to hear how you might contribute to our mission and our team.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager who’s eager to change the Belgian accounting landscape.
The Senior Product Manager is responsible for the product offering of a specific business unit. Together with the general manager and the head of product, they make sure we set the right priorities for Silverfin as a whole and their business unit specifically and ensure it’s aligned with the overall company strategy.
They are the voice of the customer and make sure there’s alignment with all stakeholders both internal and external.
They manage the backlog of the work done by the business solutions team together with the senior product owners, who they coach and guide.
- Owning the product backlog for the business unit and make sure it’s in line with the strategy
- Influencing the global product backlog with the Head of Product
- Aligning with all internal and external stakeholders of the business unit
- Collaborating closely with the General Manager and the Head of Product
- Leading a team of Senior Product Owners:
- As a member of the CPO leadership team, you help in setting the direction of the product team. You come up with improvement initiatives that span wider than your core responsibilities and provide proper internal reporting so the rest of the team is aware of your actions and progress. You make sure there are metrics defined that show and measure your progress.
- Communicate the product roadmap for the business unit both internally and externally (focus on the high level). Be an evangelist for the product, both in its current state and the future vision
- Make sure if commitments are made, they are met
- Ensure proper delivery of value/outcomes
- Define problems in the product backlog, so they can be picked up and solved by Product Managers.
- Act as the voice of the customer in the product, focusing on the problem, without dictating a solution.
- Make sure the regulatory are met and work is properly planned to do so
– Onboarding Senior Product Owners
– Hiring Senior Product Owners
– Coaching Senior Product Owners
– Growing and training Senior Product Owners
- You have a background in accountancy by education or experience and want to use your knowledge and skills to enhance our Silverfin platform
- You have a big interest in Tech
- You have experience in Product Management
- As you are the link between different internal teams and stakeholders, you need to be a good communicator and be able to work with different kinds of people
- You like to help others, seek for improvements, encourage diverse thinking and have a growth mindset
- An analytical mindset and a great customer focus
- Knowledge of our Silverfin platform is a plus, a driven mindset to get to know every detail of our software is a must
So What’s In It For You?
- The opportunity to help build a fast-paced, fintech scale-up in an international scene
- Regular team activities during and after work
- The ability to create, implement and grow with a fast growing team of people who are enthusiastic and passionate about what they do
- Wellbeing Days Off: Monthly Company-wide Wellbeing Days off in the current year
- Generous personal training allowance
- Cool office spaces in Ghent, London (Old Street / Shoreditch) and Amsterdam
- Nice salary, lot’s of flexibility, Employee Stock Option Plan, and great additional benefits
- Endless supply of excellent coffee, snacks fresh fruits and … drinks on Friday