To apply for this job please visit careers.lansweeper.com.
Senior Software Engineer
With a recently announced funding round from Insight Partners and an impressive yearly revenue growth, Lansweeper is rapidly expanding its Global teams. We now need a Senior Software Engineer to help us scale and to take Lansweeper to the next level.
Lansweeper is an IT asset management software helping businesses better understand, manage and protect their IT devices and network. We currently discover and monitor around 100 million connected devices from 25,000+ customers, including Mercedes, FC Barcelona, Michelin, Sony, Carlsberg, Nestlé, IBM, Maersk and Samsung to governments, banks, NGOs, and universities, driven by its 150+ strong teams in Belgium, Spain, Italy, Ireland, UK, Canada and the USA.
As a Senior Software Engineer you will be responsible for the entire development life cycle, from technical design to customer delivery, and ensuring the highest level of software performance, quality, and scalability. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze software performance, identify areas for optimization, and provide expert guidance on advanced technical challenges. You will also mentor and guide junior engineers in the team to foster a culture of learning and continuous improvement. The Senior Software Engineer will be pivotal in helping us scale and take Lansweeper to the next level.
A day in the life of
- Design and develop highly scalable, reliable, and secure cloud-based SaaS applications using modern technologies and framework.
- Manage with the team the entire development life cycle, from technical design to customer delivery, and ensure the highest level of software performance, quality, and scalability.
- Analyze software performance, bugs, and SLOs to ensure good software behavior and identify opportunities for system optimization.
- Provide expert guidance on advanced technical challenges, participate in code reviews, and support new releases.
- Mentor and guide junior engineers in the team to foster a culture of learning and continuous improvement.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies, and provide technical guidance and strategic recommendations to the team and stakeholders.
- Deploy to production several times a day.
Are you the new Senior Software Engineer at Lansweeper?
I am someone who
- Can work independently with an excellent eye for detail.
- Has great problem-solving skills.
- Has a creative mind with an ability to suggest for improvement.
- Is dynamic, committed, hands-on and passionate.
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills, communicating in a fluently and friendly manner.
- Has a grow mindset.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven track record of software engineering excellence, with at least 4 years of experience in frontend and/or backend software development.
- Expertise in one or more of: React, GraphQL, Node.js, MongoDB, Kafka, Redis.
- Strong experience with microservices architectures, Kubernetes, and building CI/CD pipelines.
- User-centered mindset and experience with Agile methodologies.
- English fluently.
Going for Gold?
- Expertise in Go or Clickhouse is a plus.
- Excellent leadership skills, with the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Growing along with a company in full expansion.
- Variation, challenges and responsibility.
- Easy-going teamwork.
- Working with leading tools and newest technology.
- Fulltime long-term contract.
- Extra company benefits (medical insurance, pension plan, IT equipment, English lessons, LinkedIn learning, etc).
- Flexible working hours.
- Internal and external training.