Large company with great ambitions and close relations
Efficy is a leading European Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution that provides businesses of all sizes with complete, flexible, customizable, and scalable software to enable their growth. efficy’s platform includes products for marketing automation, sales, project management, customer service and customer nurturing. Currently, more than 300,000 users from 63 countries use efficy’s tool.
Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Brussels, efficy’s more than 500 employees work in local offices in Belgium, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Hong Kong or remotely.
Our mission is to contribute to the success of every company by helping them transform customer data into customer insight while simplifying the work of their employees.
In efficy, two days are rarely the same, and things are changing rapidly. So, fasten your seat belt, and join us on the journey.
A unique work experience & company culture
We really want our employees to thrive in their daily life, and therefore you can expect challenges, online music quizzes, onsite ping-pong tournaments, and lots of more. Communication is informal, and your colleagues are only a short call away.
Efficy is investing heavily in developing our next-gen product, unifying CRM for Sales, Customer Service, and Marketing. We seek a UX Designer with expertise in both UX to play a pivotal role in this project and help us achieve our goal of European CRM leadership.
As a UX Designer at Efficy, you’ll dive deep into substantial projects and ensure their successful execution. You’ll witness the project’s evolution and user reception, leaving a significant imprint on the future Efficy CRM system across Europe. Collaboration with Product Managers, UX designers, and R&D is key to achieving optimal outcomes and product alignment.
Expect daily involvement in rapid prototyping and iterative design, foundational to your work. Join us in shaping the future of Efficy’s UX efforts and contributing to our journey toward CRM excellence in Europe.
- Translate customer problems and needs into concepts and solutions with the Product Management
- Conduct user interviews, usability tests, stakeholder interviews, and user polling to build confidence and evaluate the proposed designs
- Design full user journeys
- Prototyping and testing
- At least 6 years of experience specifically as UX designer or UX lead (not all arounder UX/UI designer with a bit of UX experience), preferably within the SaaS industry
- Experience in how to work in partnership with other stakeholders (Product Owners, Product Managers, UI Designers, and Developers) to align design vision with business goals
- Expertise in research, conceptual design, wireframing, prototyping, detailed design, user testing, and implementation
- You can create quick wireframes and translating them to fully functional prototypes that are used throughout our design process to validate your solutions against customer needs while ensuring your solutions are technically feasible
- You can put forward proposals and convincing arguments to convey your vision of the design and user experience
We offer YOU
- A competitive salary package and a referral program.
- A stable and growing company with an entrepreneurial mindset where we will listen to your ideas and support you to make it happen.
- High flexibility and hybrid work is part of our DNA.
- State of the art offices with our unique co-living-co-working concept where teamwork is the norm.
- International growing opportunities and internal mobility
- Events: team lunches, after works, sport, trips
- Learning opportunities: languages, tech, product, sales techniques, leadership
Do you have questions about this position? Please contact email@example.com
Find more jobs at https://jobs.efficy.com.
efficy is a people-first employer. We offer equal opportunities to all our candidates. We pride ourselves on the diversity of our people. We welcome you, and everything that makes you—well, you. That includes your gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, or disability status. So, if you’re interested in joining us, please feel free to apply. We can’t wait to meet you!
efficy is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at efficy via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of efficy. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by efficy as a result of an unsolicited referral or through other means.