As our technical product consultant, you always start by analyzing the customer’s business needs, work instructions and inspection processes. You configure the first workflows and support implementation of first use cases of our Proceedix platform. You train the customer’s team and provide implementation support during pilot roll out programs. You analyze customization and integration needs, write the business and technical specifications for our development team or take care yourself of some of the integration developments.
You will receive a broad education and will be mentored by experienced implementation consultants and development engineers. You will be working in an enthusiastic and professional team. You will be responsible for the implementation of Proceedix and embedding our solution in the information landscape of clients in diverse industry verticals, in Belgium and abroad.
- Work with Client Managers and Project Managers to understand and analyze the client requirements.
- Participate in design sessions for development of new functionality and for customization of existing functionality.
- Take care of technical specification writing for integrations and customizations.
- Develop and co-develop some of the integrations
- Review product performance against client requirements
- Perform product demonstrations for both prospective clients and existing clients
- Develop expertise in product knowledge, technical knowledge, and industry and process knowledge in relevant product areas.
- Customize technical product training materials for customer and industry specific workshops
- Address customer questions in timely fashion
- Work with the development team on integrations and custom features.
- A bachelor or master degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technology
- Affinity with and or a strong interest in implementation concepts
- Experience with business process analysis and technical specification design
- Experience with system integration methods and technology (web services, JSON)
- Basic knowledge of .NET
- Plans and prioritizes work using resources in the best possible way to complete tasks on time and with high quality
- Adjusts style and content to appeal to the specific needs and comprehension level of the audience
- Willing to work in an international context
- This is not just a job: you get the opportunity to work in the fast changing world of digital work instructions that will change the way people in the field do their job.
- We offer a full-time job within a fast-growing company.
- We are a young team of intelligent and passionate colleagues. We created a work place where you will be challenged, stimulated and encouraged to do your best.
- You will get the opportunity to work with global-500 companies in the Process Industry, Life Sciences, Assembly and Utilities sector.
- Our offices are in Ghent but we do work from home on a regular basis. Results are more important than you being present all the time.
- Work hard, play hard: we make it possible with a competitive salary, insurance benefits, and a personal bonus program based on your achievements. Be rewarded for doing your best.
- Constant learning environment and possibility to attend education or training. Our growth depends on your growth.