What you’ll bring
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technologies.
- Experience with Cloud Hosting Providers (AWS or comparable).
- Experience with Infrastructure Hardening and Infrastructure as Code.
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD principles with an understanding of SDLC.
- Knowledge of automation tools (Terraform, CDK, Cloudformation or e.g. Pulumi).
- Capability of writing programs and scripts in at least one programming language (preferably TypeScript, Python or Go, but any will do).
- Fluent in English, professional proficiency of Dutch is a plus.
- Proven technical skills with a ‘can-do’ & ‘fix-it’ mentality.
- Willingness to share knowledge and experience with others, as well as be open to new ideas.
- Strong critical thinking, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Stress resistance with a clear focus on the resolution in an incident context.
- Open to flexible working hours and willingness to take part in a 24×7 support organization.
Nice to haves
- Knowledge of Linux
- Experience in cybersecurity
- Experience with (any of) the following:
- Redis, RabbitMQ, PostgresSQL, MongoDB, Minio PowerBI, Graylog, Elasticsearch, cert-manager
- Service Meshes
Remember, if you don’t tick all of the requirement boxes, don’t be put off. Intigriti offers a great environment for learning and development. Scroll down and apply now!
What is in it for you?
✅ Competitive salary (and discretionary bonus)
⏰ 26 days of annual leave and Bank Holidays
⭕ Hybrid working model
☕ Initial home office budget
✈️ 1-month work abroad policy
✍ Great training and yearly learning budget
⌛ Pension allowance
⛹ Social activities and team outings
✨ Referral bonus
❓ Employee Assistance Program
⚡ Great hardware and access to the best tools to be successful in your role
☎️ Mobile subscription contribution