Become our new Site Reliability Technician !
Efficy is a leading European Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution that provides businesses of all sizes with complete, flexible, customisable and scalable software to enable their growth. Efficy’s platform includes products for marketing automation, sales, project management, customer service and customer nurturing. Currently, more than 300,000 users from 60 countries use Efficy’s tool.
Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Brussels, Efficy’s more than 500 employees work in local offices in Belgium, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Hong Kong or remotely.
Our mission is to contribute to the success of every company by helping them transform customer data into customer insight while simplifying the work of their employees.
As a Site Reliability Technician, you will work in our Service Operations Center (SOC) team to both proactively and reactively work with our platform’s reliability. The team will have ownership of the Incident process as well as other cross-team processes, and you will work closely with the entire R&D department and (partially distributed) development teams with incidents, troubleshooting, analysis, follow-ups, etc.
The team’s focus is the “service reliability from a customer’s perspective” (a top-bottom approach) and you will be a key player at Apsis (Efficy Group), connecting R&D with the other departments by working as “front desk” for the entire department together with the team.
We are now looking to complement our development organization with a new dedicated non-development team whose mission will be to develop, implement and execute efficient processes and mechanisms for managing cross-development-team Service Reliability and Operations. This work will include things like:
- Cross-team incident management
- Cross-team technical service operations and troubleshooting
- Cross-team technical administration
- Cross-team technical documentation
The team will act as the first point of contact for other company departments and is intended as a “front desk” for the development organization.
As a member of our SOC team, you will work together with your team members, developers, testers and other colleagues, to solve a wide range of challenges within the Apsis development organization. This is a high-paced environment which will require both a broad and strong technical skill set, strong communication and organizational skills, but most importantly an enthusiastic and solutions-oriented personality.
This is a role that fits someone who enjoys working at the intersection of business and technology, working with both business and technical stakeholders in a modern agile environment.
- Assume role of Incident commander (IC) in case of confirmed incidents. Help to organize work as well as offload responders
- Analyze and follow up on postmortem. Identify risks and proactive measures
- Answer questions and handle feedback from other departments
- Offload teams by, for example, helping with initial troubleshooting for issues escalated to R&D by Operations
- A solutions-oriented, calm mindset, always keeping focus on how to improve and solve issues, and how to contribute personally to this Customer-centric thinking with the ability to act as a bridge between commercial stakeholders (sometimes even customers) and our technical organization
- Structured and organizational, with ability to juggle many tasks in parallel, and ability to respond to changes in priorities or pick up new tasks on the spot in an agile manner
- Ability to be part of a rotating weekly on-call schedule (every single member of Apsis development organization is part of such rotations)
- Diplomatic and able to explain complex things in an easy way
- Fluent in English & preferably in Swedish too
- BSc or equivalent technical education, or equivalent work experience
- Familiarity with :
- Agile (hands-on experience from development a bonus)
- Distributed software – both in terms of facilitating collaboration between distributed dev teams, and distributed software architectures involving many systems and data sources
- Cloud hosting (preferably with some AWS certification or ready to apply for one) and DevOps philosophy
- Experience with a high-level programming language or scripting
- Working with Web Applications (preferably SaaS as well as API’s)
- Basic understanding of various databases and cloud services and their availability/performance/security limitations
Bonus points for
- Experience with IT security
- Digital marketing platforms in email, mobile, web or other spaces
- Web analytics or BI tools
Full time (probation 6 months)
Hybrid-remote (2-3 days per week)
Join our Submarine!
We thrive in the ever-evolving world of CRM and Digital Marketing.
Because it gives us a chance to exceed expectations and always turn toward fresh new discoveries, while still leaning on what is behind us. From employees to customers, our work revolves around people.
People who challenge in order to evolve. People who take ownership and simplify complex data-driven solutions to meet customer needs. And people with big hearts and great ambitions who shine when others succeed.
We will offer you:
- A competitive salary package with a bonus system and a referral program
- A stable and growing company with an entrepreneurial mindset where we will listen to your ideas and support you to make it happens
- High flexibility and hybrid work is part of our DNA
- State of the art offices with our unique co-living-co-working concept where team work is the norm
- International growing opportunities and internal mobility
- Events: team lunches, afterworks, sport, trips
- Learning opportunities: languages, tech, product
Are you interested? Or Do you have any questions?
Please reach out your recruiter: Véronique Tshoz : firstname.lastname@example.org
Efficy is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Efficy via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Efficy. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Efficy as a result of an unsolicited referral or through other means.