To apply for this job please visit www.lynx.care.
Join the Healthcare Data Revolution as Software Engineer at LynxCare
Are you passionate about the power of data? How about unlocking the potential of patient data through AI and NLP technologies? LynxCare, a fast-growing scale-up in Belgium, is seeking a Software engineers (BE, FE, FS… all welcome!) to help us lead the transformation of global healthcare data to improve patient outcomes and quality of care.
LynxCare is seeking software engineers (backend, frontend, full stack) for unique opportunities to build cloud-native products. You will collaborate with a variety of internal and external stakeholders to design and implement scalable, robust, and secure software systems using the latest technologies and best practices.
What LynxCare offers:
- A chance to be at the forefront of healthcare data innovation, working with a team of 50 highly motivated clinical and data experts.
- The opportunity to expand your knowledge, try innovative technologies, constantly experiment, and evolve.
- A dynamic environment in full expansion.
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering (backend, frontend, full stack).
- Experience with cloud platforms (such as AWS, GCP, or Azure), containerization technologies (Kubernetes) and CI/CD.
- Familiarity with front-end frameworks (such as React or Vue), CSS, HTML, and web development best practices (such as responsive design, A11Y, internationalization).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail and quality.
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and verbal).
- Notions of databases (such as PostgreSQL, MySQL) and data modeling are considered a plus.
- Team-minded, self-motivated and data-driven
- An advocate of continuous learning and continuous improvement
- Enthusiast and eager to learn
- Disciplined, flexible and willing to share and improve.
Technologies at LynxCare:
Python, Scala, Java, Bash, Spark (Databricks), GIT, Infrastructure-as-Code, CI/CD, Kubernetes, SQL, Delta Lake, Functions, BI Tools, React, Nodejs, GraphQL.
You don’t need to know them all, at LynxCare there’s plenty of room to learn.
Software engineers at LynxCare:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the delivery of high-quality software products on time and on budget.
- Develop and maintain web applications, APIs, and data pipelines.
- Participate in code reviews, testing, and debugging to ensure the reliability, performance, and maintainability of the software systems.
- Continuously learn and improve your technical and soft skills through training, mentoring, and feedback.
Your journey at LynxCare:
- Within your first month, you have familiarized yourself with the software systems you will be working on.
- Within your third month, you can independently maintain applications and implement smaller features.
- Within your sixth month, you can independently take on new projects.
Join us in our mission to transform healthcare through data innovation. Click below to apply now to join LynxCare’s software engineering team.