Leadcamp is changing how people sell through its leading intent-driven sales engagement platform.
Capturing prospect engagement and its retrieved intelligence allows sellers to easily and effectively gain crucial insights to ensure they are always speaking to the right prospect and close deals faster.
Remote + Gent office
Full time payrol
We are looking for Machine Learning Engineers to join our engineering team. The ideal candidate is interested in optimizing a salesperson’s life and is eager to jump into raw data to find hidden gems. We push the boundaries and link numerous types of data on prospect interactions to build models that can predict certain behaviors and buying intent and suggest the next best actions for salespeople. You’ll work on models that can transform existing information into different types of content.
What you’ll do
- Develop highly scalable classifiers and tools leveraging machine learning, regression, and rules-based models
- Suggest, collect and synthesize requirements and create an effective feature roadmap
- Code deliverables in tandem with the engineering team
- Adapt standard machine learning methods to exploit modern parallel environments (e.g. distributed clusters, multicore SMP, and GPU)
- Perform specific responsibilities which vary by team
Are you the one?
- Research experience in a relevant field, such as machine learning, deep learning, reinforcement learning, NLP, recommendation systems, pattern recognition, signal processing, data mining, artificial intelligence, or computer vision
- Experience in systems software or algorithms
- Experience in at least one of the following: Java, C/C++, Perl, PHP, or Python
- Experience with cross-group and cross-culture collaboration
- High levels of creativity and quick problem-solving capabilities
- Proven track record of achieving significant results
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, relevant technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Demonstrated software engineer experience via an internship, work experience, coding competitions, or PhD papers
- Must obtain work authorization in Belgium at the time of hire, and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment
Why join us today?
- We are a small yet highly ambitious company.
- You will be a key person in accelerating our product growth.
- Joining the company this early will give you access to unmatched growth opportunities.
- Enjoy a fully flexible “hybrid” work culture: work partly in our offices, and partly remotely – at home or from another workspace
- Market competitive salary & benefits
Apply today or just reach out to us if you have any questions!