To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.
As a SE (Solution Engineer), your goal is to provide technical support to our sales teams and drive ARR (annual recurring revenue).
You will report to our US Sales Manager.
- As our first SE, leadership will look to you to set up good internal best practices and processes.
- Advise Sales on opportunities with your technical expertise.
- Deliver more complex demos and answer technical questions customers may have.
- Establish internal use case-specific and industry-specific data sets and demos.
- Train team members on Salesforce Marketing Cloud and DESelect product knowledge.
- Assist AEs with enablement sessions for technical audiences (e.g. Salesforce Solution Engineers or SFMC consultants at consulting firms).
- At least 2 years experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- At least 5 years experience. You might have a background in consulting, marketing, tech, and or (pre)sales.
- Master degree.
- You can work from our Austin office 4 days a week.
- Fluent in English (no other language requirement!).
- Knowledge of SQL and/or other DBMS experience is a plus.
DESelect is the marketing data enabler for Salesforce AppExchange. Our solutions allow marketers to segment, search and connect their Salesforce Marketing Cloud data with ease.
We bootstrapped to $1.3M ARR in less than 2 years, raised $5.5M right after in October 2021 with VC Adjacent as the lead investor, and then blasted on. Our advisory board consists of successful founders and senior execs – 3 unicorns amongst them.
At DESelect, we seek to create a “context for success”, where people make an impact and form lasting relationships. We are principles-driven people with a “work hard, play hard”-attitude. To learn more about our vision, team, and principles, head over to www.deselect.com/about.
Ready to join the rocket ship?