To apply for this job please visit itextpdf.com.
We recently teamed up with PDFTron and we’re looking for experienced Solutions Engineers to support prospective or existing customers in evaluating, testing and implementing PDFTron’s technology (SDKs) as part of our own products or services. This involves reviewing technical customer requirements as well as close collaboration with clients to provide effective and timely technical support and guidance throughout the evaluation phases, ensuring successful adoption of our technology.
Essentially, you will be a PDFTron technology evangelist and an expert in unpacking, interpreting, and solving business requirements/pains with customers across a wide variety of industry verticals. You will be communicating closely with PDFTron sales and product engineering stakeholders to ensure customer expectations align with licensing options and proposals.
The role is a great fit for a passionate developer who enjoys varied and deep customer facing engagement and wants to use their development knowledge/background to solve technical customer pains and drive their success.
- Provide product demonstrations, and assistance with demo version installations or beta implementations of PDFTron’s SDKs.
- Proactive work with customers either via email or on calls to assess their current technical pains and scope out key technical requirements with regards to functionality, platforms and file formats customers need to support in their products or services via licensing from PDFTron.
- Collaborate closely with the sales and product engineering teams to review customer requirements and propose solutions that optimize value for both the customer and PDFTron
- Provide customer feedback on requirements or usability of PDFTron products to product engineering teams to align PDFTron product roadmap to meet market needs.
- Debug customer application source code to diagnose and address any errors/bugs, or provide guidance in implementations.
- Propose and adapt solutions as necessary to ensure appropriate support of all key customer stakeholders.
- Manage all technical support tickets throughout the pre-sales process, and alert the PDFTron sales team of potential risks to the sales opportunity.
- Work with PDFTron sales associates to enhance their product knowledge and technical acumen in their communication with clients.
- Stay abreast of competitor solutions, electronic document standards, industry developments, trends and emerging technologies.
- 3+ years experience developing complex software projects with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar program.
- 2+ years experience in solutions architecture, solution integration/delivering, troubleshooting/debugging, or other equivalent experience interfacing with customers in-depth on technical issues.
- Portfolio (GitHub or technical blogs) and experience building and debugging complex systems in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Exceptional organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to maintain focus and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated and self-managed with a high degree of dependability.
- Experience with C/C++ development would be a plus
- Knowledge and/or interest in computer graphics, document formats/processing (especially page description languages such as PDF, SVG, XPS, PostScript), image compression technologies, and AI.
- Flexible and with experience working as part of multi-disciplinary teams.
- Thirst for knowledge, with a strong initiative and drive to go above and beyond.
- Fun to be around.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience & qualifications.
- A health insurance for you and your family.
- Highly autonomous and entrepreneurial environment.
- Room to learn and grow in order to master your craft.
- Diverse and inclusive workplace where we all learn from each other.
- Excellent work-life balance with a flexible work environment.