To apply for this job please visit jobs.efficy.com.
We are looking for Frontend developer to join our R&D team of brilliant minds dedicated to creating exceptional user experiences. With your expertise, you’ll shape the future of Marketing automation platform, ensuring our product remains intuitive, visually stunning, and seamlessly responsive across all devices.”
Large company with close relations
Efficy has a vision to become the leading CRM provider in Europe, and with more than 300,000 users we are getting closer every day. In Efficy two days are rarely the same, and things are changing rapidly. So, fasten your seat belt, and join us on the journey.
We really want our employees to thrive in their daily life, and therefore you can expect online music quizzes, onsite ping-pong tournaments, and lots of more. The communication is informal, and your colleagues are only a short call away. You will have more than 500 colleagues placed in Belgium, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Hong Kong and a few remote.
APSIS One platform is built on cutting-edge cloud-native technology. We embrace modern agile practices and cross-functional DevOps teams. Each team takes complete ownership of their applications, including design, tech selection, QA, continuous delivery, and operations. We believe in small, empowered teams that take maximum ownership of their systems.
In a typical day this role will be working as part of such a team, working in close collaboration with their team members and other similar teams in Stockholm, Malmö, and Warsaw, and with their Product Owner. The team has its own backlog of stories and tasks that the developers participate in the writing and grooming and prioritisation of, and then work together to bring all the way to production deploy. APSIS development teams also have ”20% time” where the team works outside the product backlog on tasks of their own choice.
Your responsibilities include:
- As part of the development team, implement new features and solve engineering challenges in a modern, cloud-native, microservice-based tech stack.
- Take an active part in team development, knowledge sharing and improvements to increase team velocity and developer quality of life.
- Respond to disruptions and proactively work to prevent such from occurring in the first place. The position includes a weekly rotating on-call duty, which also includes additional time off.
- 5+ years of working experience on Front End development (Preferably in Angular)
- Solid understanding and development experience in Angular8+
- Experience with state management (NGRX) and RXJS
- Experience with writing automated tests (e.g. Jest, karma, Jasmine, etc.)
- True team player with the ability to inspire, mentor your colleagues and drive initiatives
- Enthusiastic about code quality and application performance
- Creative and solutions-oriented, someone who enjoys tackling big challenges and is not afraid to learn new things along the way
- Strong sense of responsibility, someone who enjoys taking ownership of your work and who prides themselves on always delivering high quality
- Collaborative mindset, ability to work as part of a very distributed development organisation where many small teams need to coordinate
- Experience with AWS Cloud hosting
- Experience with Micro-Frontend & Module Federation
- Experience with developing and maintaining shared components libraries
- Experience working with Monorepo
We offer you:
- A competitive salary package and a referral program
- A stable and growing company with an entrepreneurial mindset where we will listen to your ideas and support you to make it happens
- High flexibility and hybrid work is part of our DNA
- State of the art offices with our unique co-living-co-working concept where teamwork is the norm
- International growing opportunities and internal mobility
- Events: team lunches, after works, sport, trips
- Learning opportunities: languages, tech, product, sales techniques, leadership
How to apply
Please apply by providing your CV as soon as possible. We will hire as soon as we find the right person.
Any questions? Please reach out your recruiter: Véronique Tshoz : firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more jobs at email@example.com!
Efficy is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Efficy via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Efficy. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Efficy as a result of an unsolicited referral or through other means.