At Kpler, we simplify global trade information and provide valuable insights. Founded in 2014, our goal is to help over 10,000 organisations by offering the best intelligence on commodities, energy, and maritime through a single platform.
Working at Kpler means you’ll be a key player in turning complex data into strategic resources for our clients. Your role involves creating data-driven stories that empower clients in their industries.
Your expertise helps Kpler navigate markets successfully. Your journey starts here, where innovation meets impact. Join our team of 500+ talented people from 35+ countries worldwide.
What you’ll do
We are looking for a highly motivated Global Account Manager to work in our Global Strategics team covering Financial clients including the top tier 1 Investment Banks and global Hedge Funds. This individual is passionate and motivated by the idea of selling a disruptive technology solution in the commodities and financial market and maintaining, deepening, and broadening clients’ relationships and sales through renewal, upsells, and cross-sells!
More specifically you will:
• Be globally responsible for a named book of business promoting growth within these accounts through identifying and closing upsell and cross-sell opportunities and retaining and renewing the clients’ existing spend
• Work alongside your account development managers, customer success, marketing, and professional services to ensure the usage of existing users, uncover new opportunities, and drive the global strategy of your named accounts
• Maintain and grow the strong relationships and partnerships in place with your existing client base
• Run various trials and data evaluations with new users to expand the account
• Organise client appreciation events and work with marketing to reward existing clients and maintain our brand recognition
You are or have…
• 7+ years experience selling (SaaS/Data/Tech) to global Financial clients (Top Tier 1 banks, global hedge funds)
• Significant experience in global account management roles
• Proven ability to hit large sales quotas and over-delivering
• Demonstrates an ability to implement a global strategy for account growth backed up by a short and mid-term forecast pipeline for the growth
• Strong interest in building client and product knowledge
• Driven and self-disciplined
• You can work in autonomy without much guidance and thrive in unstructured, fast-paced, ever-changing environments
• A team player who always puts the business first with an eye on maximizing you and your team’s long-term gains
• Excellent customer service, listening, and negotiation skills
• Ability to analyze complex client requirements and needs
• Great attitude and motivation
• Requirement to travel
You must have the right to work in the US – sponsorship not provided
Candidates should be based in NY or surroundings
Salary range: 115,000 USD – 160,000 USD depending on skills, years of experience
We’re a dynamic company dedicated to nurturing connections and innovating solutions that tackle market challenges head-on. If you’re driven by customer satisfaction and thrive on turning ideas into reality, then you’ve found your ideal destination. Are you prepared to embark on this exciting journey with us?
we make things happen
We act decisively and with purpose, and we like to go the extra mile.
we build together
We foster relationships and develop creative solutions to address market challenges with cool features and solutions.
hey, how can i help you today?
Being accessible and supportive to colleagues and clients with a friendly approach is essential.
Our People Pledge
Don’t meet every single requirement? Research shows that women and people of color are less likely than others to apply if they feel like they don’t match 100% of the job requirements. Don’t let the confidence gap stand in your way, we’d love to hear from you! We understand that experience comes in many different forms and are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
Kpler is committed to providing a fair, inclusive and diverse work-environment. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
By applying, I confirm that I have read and accept the Staff Privacy Notice