Lynxcare is an AI-powered clinical data platform. We mine structured and unstructured hospital data to improve patient outcomes and make Real-World Data accessible for life sciences research & physicians.
We’re looking for students to annotate patient files over the summer; those annotations will feed and train our artificial intelligence algorithms.
As a Student Data Annotator you will be going through medical files and link it to medical concepts and data points through our dedicated interface. You’ll also be performing quality controls on the processed outcome:
What you will get:
- You will work in a young and fast-growing clinical data & analytics tech start-up based in Leuven
- You will be part of a dedicated team of Medical Data Annotators
- You will get an attractive student salary package
We are looking for the following skills:
- Thoroughly familiar with general medical concepts and terminology, through your medical studies
- An eye for excellence, detail-oriented
- Ability to perform a repetition of annotation tasks with consistency, quality and speed
- Positive attitude and patience
- Strong affinity working with IT tools
- Languages: Dutch and English
- You’re at least available for 1 month fulltime (38h/week)