To apply for this job please visit itextpdf.com.
iText is currently looking for a Support Engineer to join its team in Singapore. As a Support Engineer you’re responsible for helping customers with technical issues. You become an expert in the features, benefits and application of the iText Software library so you’re able to offer advice and technical guidance. To solve these issues, you’ll work within the product department and work together with the development- and Customer Success team.
What you bring
In the first 30/60 days:
- Become an expert in the features, benefits and application of the iText Software library
- You analyze the needs of customers and work with them on technical issues.
- Analyze customer feedback to distil feature requests and bug reports, then translate those to product requirements
- Experience in a development environment, either Java or .NET based is a must;
- Experience troubleshooting issues with customers is a plus.
You will thrive in this role if
- You have a hands-on mentality; eager to take on the work as the company grows
- College diploma/university degree or equivalent experience
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service and relationships
- You have strong written and verbal skills
- You possess strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
In this role you’ll be part of our Product Department and reporting to our VP of Product. At iText we attach great importance to team play. We often hold team events and host a kickoff event every year with all international staff to ensure our entire team has time to get to know each other.
What’s in it for you
- Ample learning opportunities (not only in PDF technologies).
- An international atmosphere,
- a brand new office space,
- Great team diversity,
- Rewarding compensation packages, and
- A fun work environment!