Talent Acquisition/Recruitment Intern to support a highly engaged and motivated Recruitment team and ensure our future employees a tremendous career at Efficy!
We are looking for a Recruitment Team to support the global talent aquisition team in Europe for a minimum of 2,5 months. internship duration.
Large company with close relations
Efficy has a vision to become the leading CRM provider in Europe, and with more than 300,000 users we are getting closer every day. In Efficy two days are rarely the same, and things are changing rapidly. So, fasten your seat belt, and join us on the journey.
We really want our employees to thrive in their daily life, and therefore you can expect online music quizzes, onsite ping-pong tournaments, and lots of more. The communication is informal, and your colleagues are only a short call away. You will have more than 500 colleagues placed in Belgium, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Hong Kong and a few remote.
Your internship program
As a Talent Acquisition Intern you will be involved in the following type of responsibilities with the supervision of the Head of TA and the corporate recruiters acting in all efficy offices around Europe and further like in Hong Kong.
The assignments may vary according to profile and motivation. We attach great importance to the fact that the trainee can develop his/her potential in the mission entrusted to him/her and that he/she can express him/herself and put his/her innovative ideas into practice.
Your responsibilities include:
- Publish job offers on websites and check the publications
- Collaborate on building long-term relations with schools and universities
- Direct search on LinkedIn
- Assist interviews with candidates with a senior recruiter
- Do phone screenings with candidates
- Send tests to candidates
- Schedule interviews
- Collaborate on reports of the recruitment activities
- Put CVs in our database
- Help with the organization of jobdays, events
- Optimize our onboarding process, e.g. update the layout of the documents, filing, etc
- Some administrative tasks, e.g. send emails to candidates, put jobs offers in the correct templates etc.
Depending of the projects/period of your internship, this is a list of tasks :
At Efficy we are proud of our company culture that creates openness and honesty between us, and it is extremely important that all employees as well as managers take pride in ensuring that we constantly live up to our values of putting people first, taking ownership and ensure efficiency in the daily work.
In this role performance management is a key skill, we expect you to have great communication skills and and good organisational skills. Being able to adapt to new tasks and situations, being a team player, caring for people while working with high professional standards that you will learn is key
Good working knowledge in English is a must. If you speak French or Dutch, it will be an asset!
We offer you:
- A solid and growing company with an entrepreneurial mindset where we will listen to your ideas and support you to make it happens
- High flexibility and hybrid work is part of our DNA
- State of the art offices with our unique co-living-co-working concept where teamwork is the norm
- International growing opportunities and internal mobility
- Events: team lunches, after works, sport, trips
- Learning opportunities: languages, tech, product, sales techniques, leadership
How to apply
Please apply by providing your CV as soon as possible. We will hire as soon as we find the right person.
Do you have questions about this position? Please contact email@example.com
Find out more jobs at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Efficy is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Efficy via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Efficy. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Efficy as a result of an unsolicited referral or through other means.