Technical Support Engineer
Lansweeper scans a lot of things. Our customers range from small, medium to large and very large companies. The environments in which Lansweeper is used vary from simple to very complex and in order to support our customers we are looking for a Technical Support Engineer!
To ensure we can troubleshoot our customer’s environment, we provide our IT Support Engineers with an extensive lab with all technologies Lansweeper is able to scan.
It includes, but is not limited to: Windows, Linux, Unix, OS X, IBM, Chrome OS, SCCM, Exchange, Active Directory, Hyper-V, VMware, Nutanix, Azure, AWS, NetApp, Synology, Windows failover clustering, IIS, NGINX, Tomcat, Meraki, Aruba, Cisco, Palo Alto, Fortigate…
Lansweeper has numerous technologies on board that give you the opportunity to expand your knowledge (Pluralsight – online education being one of them) which will provide you with a great deal of variety during the job.
We don’t expect you to know everything, we will guide and support you to get to know the Lansweeper product in the environments where it is used.
We use industry-standard tooling like Jira for ticketing, Confluence as a documentation platform, and of course Lansweeper for asset management.
A day in the life of :
- Providing comprehensive technical support to our customers via phone, email, and chat.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting software issues to offer timely solutions, minimizing downtime for our customers.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including developers and product managers, to investigate and resolve complex technical problems.
- Effectively communicating technical information to customers and internal stakeholders in a clear and customer-friendly manner.
- Identifying, documenting, and escalating software bugs, ensuring their timely resolution.
- Assisting technical & knowledgeable users and troubleshoot, reproduce issues they have in our lab.
- Analyzing customer feedback and providing valuable insights to enhance product reliability and usability.
- Assisting in the creation and maintenance of technical support documents, knowledge base articles, and common-issue resolutions to improve the efficiency of the support team.
Are you the new Technical Support Engineer at Lansweeper?
- Proven experience in a technical support (IT issues specifically) (L1 – L3) or customer-facing role, demonstrating a strong customer-centric approach.
- Strong knowledge of computer software and operating systems such as Windows/Unix/Linux, or Virtualisation, AD, AWS, Azure.
- Basic understanding of Jira and Confluence.
- A knack for creating SQL reports and scripts.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills to diagnose and resolve technical issues effectively.
- Proficiency in handling and resolving customer complaints, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail.
- Strong communication (Dutch & English are a must!) and interpersonal skills to interact effectively with customers and internal teams.
- Highly organized and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Flexibility is key! Work efficiently by using our flexible working hours & working from home.
- Work for an international company where you get to travel to meet your colleagues for a great (teambuilding) event at least once a year.
- Collaborate with passionate and driven colleagues every day.
- Accelerate your career: new opportunities are right around the corner.
- We offer a variety of benefits (insurances, meal vouchers, allowances…), but we also want you to make your own choices according to our Flexible Income Plan.