At Kpler, we simplify global trade information and provide valuable insights. Founded in 2014, our goal is to help over 10,000 organisations by offering the best intelligence on commodities, energy, and maritime through a single platform.
Working at Kpler means you’ll be a key player in turning complex data into strategic resources for our clients. Your role involves creating data-driven stories that empower clients in their industries.
Your expertise helps Kpler navigate markets successfully. Your journey starts here, where innovation meets impact. Join our team of 500+ talented people from 35+ countries worldwide.
- Work with sales and strategy leadership to identify top target accounts and objectives that drive growth.
- Map organizational decision makers, identify key contacts within each account, and ensure contact data is there in Salesforce for sales and marketing campaigns
- Develop and execute targeted, integrated campaigns and programs to significantly grow key accounts, collaborating closely with account managers, business development, customer success, and cross-functional marketing teams.
- Recommend and facilitate the use of digital channels and tools such as programmatic advertising, LinkedIn ads, and personalized micro-sites as part of the ABM methodology.
- Help create custom content for target accounts including landing pages, emails, webinars, social content, and more.
- Oversee the timely execution and alignment of resources, logistics, budgeting, scheduling, and digital, and social media strategies for all campaigns.
- Create a consistent measurement and reporting framework for ABM activity, and report marketing and pipeline performance to senior stakeholders
- Monitor program results, measure success, and optimize campaigns accordingly, reporting metrics to stakeholders across the business.
- Define and implement repeatable processes to expand the ABM program across all growth accounts.
- Cultivate long-term relationships with customers and colleagues across the business.
- Work with our product marketing team to create a range of assets for core themes that can be used and adjusted across various channels.
- Evaluate, select, and manage vendors that contribute to ABM strategies like personalization platforms, direct mail providers, fulfillment services, etc.
- Evangelize ABM across the business, documenting and sharing best practices, driving innovative campaigns, and supporting the development and solidification of the ABM infrastructure.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications.
- +3 years of experience executing innovative, multi-channel ABM programs for enterprise accounts in B2B SaaS/Tech
- Experience working with Sales to coordinate and implement ABM programs
- Experience with targeting, segmentation, and list acquisition
- Strong reporting capabilities and the ability to provide insights and analyze ABM programs.
- Familiarity with enterprise sales cycles and how to employ marketing strategies to nurture leads and drive engagement.
- Strong project management and time management skills
- A well-spoken, humble creator who can present ideas effectively
- A highly motivated individual who can work independently and has a high attention to detail
We’re a dynamic company dedicated to nurturing connections and innovating solutions that tackle market challenges head-on. If you’re driven by customer satisfaction and thrive on turning ideas into reality, then you’ve found your ideal destination. Are you prepared to embark on this exciting journey with us?
we make things happen
We act decisively and with purpose, and we like to go the extra mile.
we build together
We foster relationships and develop creative solutions to address market challenges with cool features and solutions.
hey, how can i help you today?
Being accessible and supportive to colleagues and clients with a friendly approach is essential.
Our People Pledge
Don’t meet every single requirement? Research shows that women and people of color are less likely than others to apply if they feel like they don’t match 100% of the job requirements. Don’t let the confidence gap stand in your way, we’d love to hear from you! We understand that experience comes in many different forms and are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
Kpler is committed to providing a fair, inclusive and diverse work-environment. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
By applying, I confirm that I have read and accept the Staff Privacy Notice