At Kpler, we simplify global trade information and provide valuable insights. Founded in 2014, our goal is to help over 10,000 organisations by offering the best intelligence on commodities, energy, and maritime through a single platform.
Working at Kpler means you’ll be a key player in turning complex data into strategic resources for our clients. Your role involves creating data-driven stories that empower clients in their industries.
Your expertise helps Kpler navigate markets successfully. Your journey starts here, where innovation meets impact. Join our team of 500+ talented people from 35+ countries worldwide.
- Market Understanding: Ensure comprehensive knowledge of target markets and personas, collaborating with Product Marketing to align Kpler solutions with customer needs.
- Strategy: Design integrated digital marketing programs to drive awareness of Kpler services and expertise, generate demand and nurture to ensure sales readiness for new business, cross-sell and upsell prospects
- Stakeholder: Collaborate cross-functionally to capture stakeholder needs and align into an effective new business, nurture, cross-sell, or upsell campaigns that capture leads throughout the funnel.
- Content creation: Collaborate with colleagues in Product Marketing, Design, and Comms to develop effective content activity and assets for your campaigns, aligned with the buyer’s journey, ensuring a continuous flow for different stages of the funnel.
- Budget: Manage the budget allocated for your demand generation campaigns effectively, ensuring maximum ROI and cost-efficiency.
- Messaging/copy: Work in tight connection with business units, product marketing, sales, business development, and customer success teams to align on messaging and create effective copy for your campaigns
- Demand generation execution: Deliver your multi-touch campaigns to generate high-quality MQLs that convert (using email, advertising, webinars, social media, paid social, SEO, events, etc)
- Optimise: Test, track, optimize, and improve campaign performance alongside Marketing Ops to refine and continually improve lead generation and conversion rates
- Measurement and reporting: Own lead and pipeline metrics, pre-and post-MQL. Report on budget spend and ROI, and KPIs, assess pipeline health and identify key challenges, priorities and provide recommendations
- ABM: Work collaboratively with team members and cross-functionally, on company-wide strategic ABM campaigns to targeted prospects within your regional or vertical area
- Market research and analysis: Continuously conduct market research to identify new trends, opportunities, and competitor strategies that could impact demand generation efforts.
- +3 years of experience in demand generation/growth marketing specifically in B2B SaaS/Tech
- Proficiency in marketing automation and CRM software
- Strong copywriting and editing skills for a variety of marketing copy
- Strong analytical skills, with experience analyzing data and making data-driven decisions
- Knowledge of sales techniques and strategies
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to change
We’re a dynamic company dedicated to nurturing connections and innovating solutions that tackle market challenges head-on. If you’re driven by customer satisfaction and thrive on turning ideas into reality, then you’ve found your ideal destination. Are you prepared to embark on this exciting journey with us?
we make things happen
We act decisively and with purpose, and we like to go the extra mile.
we build together
We foster relationships and develop creative solutions to address market challenges with cool features and solutions.
hey, how can i help you today?
Being accessible and supportive to colleagues and clients with a friendly approach is essential.
Our People Pledge
Don’t meet every single requirement? Research shows that women and people of color are less likely than others to apply if they feel like they don’t match 100% of the job requirements. Don’t let the confidence gap stand in your way, we’d love to hear from you! We understand that experience comes in many different forms and are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
Kpler is committed to providing a fair, inclusive and diverse work-environment. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
By applying, I confirm that I have read and accept the Staff Privacy Notice