To apply for this job please visit intigriti.jobs.personio.com.
What you’ll be doing
- Create and own your new business activity plan, deliver on the strategy, and build a healthy pipeline of quality opportunities to hit quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Develop a deep understanding of target personas, their industry vertical, and the role and impact of security in delivering their commercial ambitions.
- Work closely with Sales Development Representatives (SDR) to identify growth opportunities and develop targeted persona-driven sales strategies to source the right leads, build strong value propositions, and engage with on-point messaging.
- Manage and take full ownership of all aspects of the sales process by successfully converting inbound leads with a high level of responsiveness and proactively building your own pipeline of new opportunities.
- Develop and be accountable for a robust outbound-driven sales strategy within your defined vertical(s) to maximize reach and complement inbound sales efforts.
- Using a consultative-selling approach create needs-based solutions and deliver high-quality demos, proposals as well as responses to RFPs – from contextual understanding of business challenges through to solution design and pricing.
- Be consistently disciplined with sales forecasting and track all sales opportunities through Salesforce to build a healthy and sustainable pipeline.
- Work out and build a scalable, repeatable sales formula taking advantage of all tools available so you can leverage data and client intelligence to sell consistently, and predictably.
- Work collaboratively with SDRs, and in close conjunction with adjacent teams such as Marketing, Product and Customer Success to exchange knowledge, and design new ways to influence buying decisions and better serve clients across the full range of Intigriti’s offerings.
What you’ll bring
- Minimum 2-3 years + succeeding in New Business and selling SaaS (long term, recurring revenue programmes) to Mid-Market and SMB segments with fluency prospecting in a range of industry verticals.
- Experience solution-selling similar platform solutions, including executive and C-level, across Corporate, Agencies, Media, Gaming or Sports sectors is highly beneficial.
- In-depth knowledge of the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing, and a track record building pipeline, closing and hitting sales goals.
- Ability to use a data and an insight-first approach to stimulate prospects thinking and create meaningful impact-driven stories to promote offerings all the way through the sales cycle.
- Start-up or scaleup experience, comfortable operating in a fast changing environment, working with maturing but limited resources, and delivering high-quality work at speed.
- Ability to confidently communicate, influence and build trusted advisor relationships quickly with senior stakeholders, including executive and C-level.
- Accountable, energetic, hands-on problem solver, sharp attention to detail and can operate effectively under healthy pressure.
- Excellent sales methodologies like SPICED and skill using and accurately maintaining Salesforce, Outreach and other similar CRMs and prospecting tools.
- Background in software security or a serious interest in ethical hacking and bug bounty platforms.
- Fluent English language, any other spoken languages are a plus.
What is in it for you?
⏰ 26 days of annual leave and Bank Holidays
⭐ Top-notch Private Healthcare and Health Cash Plan
⭕ Hybrid working model
☕ Initial home office budget
✈️ 2-Months work from anywhere policy
✍ Great training and yearly learning budget
⌛ Employer pension scheme
⛹ Social activities and team outings
✨ Referral bonus
❓ Employee Assistance Program
⚡ Great hardware and access to the best tools to be successful in your role
☎️ Mobile subscription contribution
Why join us?
- Cybersecurity is a great place to be! The security industry is fast-paced and continues to grow even during times of economic uncertainty.
- We provide a clear career path and learning budget to help set you up for success.
- Join a company that’s making a real impact. In addition to our sustainability goals, we empower ethical hackers from all backgrounds to earn a living.
- Be yourself! Our international team celebrates individuality and places a strong focus on diversity and inclusion.
- We are the proud winners of the Deloitte Rising Star award in 2020 and the Deloitte Fast 50 award in 2021.
- We’re backed by top investors who are enabling us to grow internationally.
Our industry-leading bug bounty platform enables companies to tap into our global community of 50,000 ethical hackers, who use their expertise to find and report vulnerabilities that may otherwise have gone unnoticed.
More than 200 organizations, including Intel, Yahoo, and Red Bull, trust our platform to reduce the risk of cyber-attacks and data breaches. With cybersecurity becoming an increasingly important issue, our complementary security testing services have been designed to help companies of all sizes keep their digital assets secure.
Founded in 2016, Intigriti now has a global team of 100+ employees spread across Belgium, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and South Africa. And with the backing of our recent Series B Funding, we’re planning on taking our growth to the next level.
Are you ready to jump onboard the rocket ship?