Customer Onboarding Manager – Teamleader Focus (Amsterdam)
- Role: Customer Onboarding Manager
- Scope: Dutch and/or Flemish SME market for our Teamleader Focus product
- Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- Timing: ASAP
Who are we and why should you care?
Teamleader is a SaaS scale-up founded in 2012 in Ghent, Belgium and since 2022, part of the Visma Group. Our goal is to automate and simplify work for small and medium European businesses. With Teamleader Focus, we simplify work for small businesses by offering an all-in-one solution for CRM, project management and invoicing. Recently, we acquired Vectera, which provided our new Customer Meeting add-on. Teamleader Orbit, acquired in 2019, focuses on helping medium-sized agencies thrive. Find out more about Teamleader as a company, our products and why you should consider applying, here.
Customer Success is the foundation of our own success: we cannot exist unless our customers receive great value from our product. Everything we do evolves around customer centricity. It is (y)our goal to help entrepreneurs work smarter with our all-in-one tool.
We’re looking for a Customer Onboarding Manager to join us on our mission
As soon as leads become clients, you are their go-to person. You help them to get started with Teamleader Focus ASAP. To be more concrete, you focus on driving customers’ adoption of our product in a proactive way and you train and onboard new customers and help them to be successful. You collaborate with customers to formulate strategies and tactics to ensure they both love our product and achieve their individual objectives and goals. Follow up on user and customer emails and questions and build relationships with our customers.
Why others chose Teamleader: we are lively, not corporate.
We have the energy and boldness of a start-up and the expertise and pragmatism of a scale-up. The result: a team of both young and seasoned professionals led by supportive and approachable managers who give recognition and rewards for hard work. You’ll be working in a fast-paced tech environment with open feedback culture and room for initiatives as well as ideas. You’ll have plenty of room to apply your personality, express yourself, and impact our course of action with your insights or ideas.
On top of that, you’ll get:
An extensive training budget
A hybrid working model: a pleasant mix of office and home working. Find out more here.
A personal tooling budget, to make working from home as comfortable as from our offices.
Daily budget-friendly in-house prepared lunch and dinner options in our Ghent office, as well as Free Food Fridays, Friyays and numerous sport initiatives!
Competitive and market-conform salary with compensations and benefits, including mobility options.
32 holidays on top of the standard public ones! (based on full-time employment)
They’ll see you as an equal business partner. Your main goal is to add value during your conversations and help our leads work smarter.
Our long-lasting dedication to employee well-being, just take a look at our career page and Instagram to see how we keep the Team(leader) spirit going.
We value diversity.
Our ambition is to build and sell a product that helps everyone everywhere (starting with Europe) to work smarter, so we want our team to reflect that, too. We believe a diverse, inclusive working environment is crucial to realise that ambition, so we are committed to continue to build and cherish a culture where every colleague feels welcome, appreciated and heard.
You’d be a great fit for this role, if:
- You love to talk with entrepreneurs about their business and identify their needs as to their workflow and business processes.
- Bringing first value online is your second nature, you have experience in solving more complex business challenges. You have the knowledge to advise business owners on a strategic level, recognize their problems and negotiate with them.
- Preferably, you know a thing or two about B2B sales, you master the consultative selling method and are inspired by entrepreneurship.
- You strongly believe in technology and have affinity with cloud-based applications.
- Besides that, you speak fluent Dutch (native level) and English (professional level).
- Experience in a SaaS environment would be a nice extra.