Customer Success Engineer Blockchain – MEA
Accelerating the Web3 transformation journey
SettleMint is here to make blockchain application development easy for developers, by providing the best high-performance low-code platform for blockchain development for enterprises and the public sector.
We are a venture-funded global scale-up, and we recently closed our series-A funding of €16 million, co-led by Molten Ventures and OTB Ventures. We reached a new phase of growth, and we are now going to expand our operations and teams really fast, with clients in financial services, retail, manufacturing, and public institutions across the globe, with branches in Belgium, UAE, India, Japan, and Singapore. We work closely with our growing network of partners in all regions enabling them to quickly deliver solutions to their clients.
How we work
We are a remote-first company, we work async (so you can focus on the actual work) and we empower our team members to take ownership of their work. We hire the best talents in the blockchain space and we trust their ability to do a great 100%!
Skills, values alignment, and cultural fit are equally important to us, as they will enable top-performing team members to rapidly grow their careers with us.
We invite you to take a look at our public handbook to learn more about how we work at SettleMint. Additionally, to gain further insights, we encourage you to explore independent reviews on our Glassdoor page.
If this sounds exciting to you, go ahead and apply for this role!
As the Customer Success Specialist you work directly with customers, mainly IT departments of our integration partners, to make sure they get the most value out of our product and receive all the service they need to achieve their goals.
You focus on delivering exceptional experiences to our customers by setting them up for success and driving adoption and engagement across the entire post-sale journey.
You are the biggest cheerleader of the company, actively engaging with our customers and cultivating customer championship through every step of their journey. You make sure they experience the value of our company and product from the moment you onboard them through their full life cycle. You are also the voice of the customer and are responsible for communicating customer feedback and needs to the other teams in the company.
You become an integral part of an international team, working remotely. You will be in the Product team, within the Customer Success department, which is a cross-functional group of Customer Success engineers, DevRels, and technical content creators. All closely working together on creating trusted relationships with all customer stakeholders to ensure they receive a world-class service.
You report directly to the VP of Customer Success.
- Onboard new customers, educate and train them on how to use our product
- Provide product guidance, implementation assistance, and troubleshooting
- Guide customers through all the tools and content available to support them in their journey
- Provide professional services and solution consulting to make sure customers are successful in the delivery of their projects.
- Support documentation creation based on business needs and customer feedback.
- Increase customer lifetime value through higher product adoption and customer happiness
- Continuously monitor the health and happiness of our customer
What we are looking for
- Background in blockchain development
- Experience working with EVM or Hyperledger Fabric is required
- Experience with Kubernetes is a plus, as well as experience with AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure
- +3 years experience in working across the post-sales experience from onboarding, training, implementation, project management, and support
- A service mindset with a passion for working with technical customers
- Ability to speak to technical customers in their language
- Customer-first mentality with a high dose of empathy
- Knowledge and big love for blockchain. Active working experience in a blockchain or SaaS company in an enterprise context is a plus
- Self-starter, growth mindset, and able to work cross-team
- Great communication skills and fluent in English
Benefits of working at SettleMint
- Be part of the Blockchain / WEB3 revolution
- Dynamic but stable scale-up, with the mission to make blockchain accessible for all
- A fun team to be in, with high standards and a culture of transparency and collaboration
- Flexible working hours, location, and async work environment
- Paid Volunteering Time Off to contribute to your local community
- A merit-based ESOP (Employee Stock Option Program)
- Global colleagues who are passionate, hardworking, and smart, just like you!
- Constant training and coaching on both Blockchain Technology and Sales
- A fast-growing team that is fired up and passionate about what we do because, well, it is bloody important
- We care about your growth and development and promote lateral and vertical career progression
Inclusivity and belonging
SettleMint is inclusive for everyone and is for anyone.
We encourage candidates from all ethnic, gender, sexual, age, and ability groups to apply and be part of our company.
We are a very diverse team, and we want to continue our efforts in hiring and retaining the most diverse talents from all over the world.
We believe in offering employees a flexible workspace to create a happy, productive, diverse, and inclusive team.