At Kpler, we simplify global trade information and provide valuable insights. Founded in 2014, our goal is to help over 10,000 organisations by offering the best intelligence on commodities, energy, and maritime through a single platform.
Working at Kpler means you’ll be a key player in turning complex data into strategic resources for our clients. Your role involves creating data-driven stories that empower clients in their industries.
Your expertise helps Kpler navigate markets successfully. Your journey starts here, where innovation meets impact. Join our team of 500+ talented people from 35+ countries worldwide.
What you’ll do
You will help customers achieve their goals, and this is only possible by understanding the users’ needs and by having an outstanding knowledge of the Kpler offering. Every day is different for a Kplerian CSM!
Your missions will include:
• To always maintain a meaningful level of engagement with clients and be the key point of contact for inquiries from clients
• Coach users to be experts on our terminal, Excel add-in, API and data integration.
• Help the commercial teams uncover upsell/cross-sell opportunities based on clients’ needs.
• Proactively align client’s goals with Kpler’s
• Help to continuously improve the Kpler Customer Success process (knowledge base articles, internal tools, support FAQs, etc.);
• Ensure that appropriate client contacts, documentation, reviews and projects are added to Salesforce and are up-to-date;
You’ll be in touch with clients every day either by email, phone, video calls and face to face to help them in a myriad of topics (product usage, new features, support, etc) while always taking into account their individual needs. To enable the client to use the solution at its maximum potential, you’ll need to liaise with different teams at Kpler, such as Sales, Product or Engineering.
You are or have…
- You have 2-4 years experience as a customer success manager preferably in energy, commodity markets, shipping, or working for a data provider, and have worked with CRM tools
- You are comfortable with data and understand its relevance
- Ideally have experience with programming languages like Python or R
- You are client-focused, capable of adapting to the customers’ needs and have strong communication skills
- You are driven and self-disciplined. You can work in autonomy without much guidance and thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environments
- You are a critical thinker with attention to details and a problem solver capable of constantly producing and curating support content
- You are also a team player, quick learner, and able to work with short deadlines across different tasks
- You are methodical, analytical and good at prioritizing, the nature of this role involves dealing with multiple stakeholders and projects simultaneously
- You enjoy finding solutions, improving processes and is good at knowledge transfer
- You genuinely care about your clients and take ownership of projects, and keeps an eye on long term goals
We’re a dynamic company dedicated to nurturing connections and innovating solutions that tackle market challenges head-on. If you’re driven by customer satisfaction and thrive on turning ideas into reality, then you’ve found your ideal destination. Are you prepared to embark on this exciting journey with us?
we make things happen
We act decisively and with purpose, and we like to go the extra mile.
we build together
We foster relationships and develop creative solutions to address market challenges with cool features and solutions.
hey, how can i help you today?
Being accessible and supportive to colleagues and clients with a friendly approach is essential.
Our People Pledge
Don’t meet every single requirement? Research shows that women and people of color are less likely than others to apply if they feel like they don’t match 100% of the job requirements. Don’t let the confidence gap stand in your way, we’d love to hear from you! We understand that experience comes in many different forms and are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
Kpler is committed to providing a fair, inclusive and diverse work-environment. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
By applying, I confirm that I have read and accept the Staff Privacy Notice