What does a Customer Success Manager do?
The CSM guides our new customers through the onboarding process. Once the tool is set up, the CSM becomes the customer’s trusted advisor when it comes to RESPONSUM by providing best practices, training and product information, all with the idea to optimize adoption and achieve the desired objectives. When success is achieved, the renewal or expansion of the contract typically follows.
As we are a rapidly growing tech start-up, the CS job is continuously being redefined. You will have the liberty & responsibility to create your own job and discover your strengths and capabilities as you go. This implies that as a CSM you get a wide playing field, which will require some optimization and structure.
Being RESPONSUM’s Customer Success Manager comes with quite some responsibilities, but also a lot of liberty.
The job of our CSM broadly consists of:
- Guiding new customers through the onboarding process with the help of our technical implementation specialist by your side.
- Understanding our customer’s goals and pain points and make sure the platform is set up in a sustainable way.
- Training new and existing customers on how to use the product and informing them of new product developments.
- Creating and maintaining documentation for our help center and FAQ, which requires the CSM to be a product expert.
- Maintaining and growing the relationship with our current customers by being the main point of contact for them and answering technical questions, sharing best practices and increasing adoption of the tool.
- Taking ownership of contract renewals and the billing process related thereto.
Mindset, skills & background we are looking for in our new CSM
- We are looking for a resilient team player, who loves a challenge and thrives in a rapidly changing environment.
- Our CSM should have a customer-centric and problem-solving mindset, who thinks in solutions.
- Ideally our CSM is tech-savvy and curious about everything related to technology, data & privacy. Basically, hunger for knowledge and eagerness to learn are essential.
- Being a CSM at RESPONSUM also means being process-driven & organized. You are laying the foundations of the CS department at RESPONSUM, so setting up processes and scaling is part of the job.
- Strong & professional communication skills are key (written and oral).
- Building & maintaining relationships should come naturally to you.
- Fluency in English is required, speaking Dutch and/or French is a plus.
- Experience in one of the following fields is required: Customer Success, Professional or implementation services, support or account management.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Legal, Business, Communication, Psychology or another relevant field. A Master’s degree is a bonus.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus plan
- Meal vouchers
- 12 ADV days (in case of employment in Belgium)
- 20 Holidays
- Company laptop
- Company car
- Group insurance
- Flexible working arrangements
RESPONSUM as an employer
We will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent customer service without sacrificing your personal priorities. We do our utmost best to provide you with a great work atmosphere and some of the greatest colleagues imaginable.
You’ll join a transparent team that always strives to lend each other a helping hand and don’t shy away from an afterwork drink or two. This is an exciting job with great responsibilities, within a rapidly growing international organization in which your commercial- and customer orientation will come to good use!