To apply for this job please visit spencer.co.
Your role will center around building lasting customer relationships, onboarding new customers, and growing customer accounts, our impact, and our company.
You guide the customers during the first weeks of onboarding and ensure a successful first experience. You are the connecting link between sales, customer support, and the product team.
- Provide excellent onboarding, technical support, and personal service.
- Able to Spot sales opportunities that work out well for the customer and Spencer.
- Document and track customer issues and resolutions.
- Detect areas for improvement in our CS services & Product.
- Communicate with users about product updates or new features on a regular base.
- You want to do real, hands-on customer support and work towards a managing role.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both in word and in writing.
- Experience in internal communication is a big plus.
- 3-5 years Client Success- or Key Account Manager experience, preferably within SaaS.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized with a ‘hands-on’ mentality.
- Exceptional customer and client experience focus.
- Strong project management skills.
- An analytical mindset and the ability to apply data analysis techniques.
- An ambitious and eager mindset to truly contribute to the growth of our company.
- You have an apt for understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business.
- You are as good of a listener, as you are a communicator.
- You’re ambitious with a contagious drive.
- You love a start-up environment.