Join us at Gorilla, a pioneering SaaS company reshaping the energy sector landscape. Focusing on innovation, we provide cutting-edge data applications for energy retailers, revolutionising pricing, forecasting, and portfolio analysis.
Gorilla is a start up on a fast-paced journey where innovation and your voice matter! We are expanding into the US and are on the lookout for passionate individuals to be part of our brand-new team in Austin, Texas.
Dive with us in complex challenges as we spearhead change in the energy and utility industry.
As part of the international customer success team, you are the key between Customer Success and Product Development and you will be working with a small team of passionate engineers, architects, and subject matter experts to serve and support our customers.
Your role and responsibilities include:
- You are part of the customer success team and engage yourself to service our customers. Customer happiness is your main goal and diplomacy is your strategy to resolve incidents.
- You provide 2nd level incident support, pick up support tickets, gather information, and resolve issues in close collaboration with our engineering or subject matter expert team.
- You keep a complete overview of issues per client and resolutions underway and report on support performance.
- You make sure SLAs are met by creating and maintaining excellent standard procedures, meticulous documentation and proper recording of all issues.
- You participate in an on-call schedule for P1 issues after business hours.
- In our fast-growing environment, you will always be looking to improve and adapt to the best way of working.
Gorilla is a startup that is surprisingly well organised for its size, mostly due to the business criticality of our work. As we receive daily benefits from personal development, we strongly encourage it. While we will push you to take responsibility for your growth, we will also give you time to grow.