To apply for this job please visit letsbuildbelgiumsa.recruitee.com.
Location: Dolce, La Hulpe – 2 days a week in the office
Package: 2.1-2.2K brutto plus either a company car/fuel card or a mobility allowance, group insurance, full hospitalisation coverage, net allowance for home working, laptop, phone bill paid.
Have you finished your studies recently, pride yourself on being a digital native, can find your way round an app or two and fancy taking your first step into an International SaaS B2B tech company?
When you join us , you’ll go straight into a customer-facing role where you, Jo and Emilio will handle around 130-150 user queries a week on our apps.
The reason we need you is we’re onboarding more users and we need to keep up the high level of user care, we strive for 85% Customer satisfaction, this was last weeks results 🙂
You’ll experience real team work when you come on board, communication is super strong between Jo and Emilio. You’ll celebrate your successes together.
But how will you know what success looks like? well, you’ll get these kind of comments from your users:
You will interact with clients ranging from small to medium through to our largest enterprise clients. They’ll have all sorts of questions around usage, maybe they’ve found a bug, maybe they need more licenses .
Next to it this, you’ll also proactively implement the FAQ centre so you’re not repeating yourself 10 times.
You’ll report into Jo; no micromanaging here, Jo likes people to express their ideas, motivations, creativity, she’s super open, it’s all about collaboration.
For your onboarding, your first month will be training, we’ll get you comfortable with the apps, you’ll have the time to understand and get to grips with the role. You can expect your first 1-2 months will be quite relaxed. You’ll shadow Jo and Emilio as well as the sales and Customer Success Managers to get to know the different teams.
What does progression look like? Most of our Customer Support/Advocates move into Customer Success Manager roles or become an AE (Michael in the photo above has done exactly that!)
A Deeper Dive:
- Your mission will be to understand the customer’s problem and investigate/help them use specific features, be able to propose solutions. Our goal is to make our customers happy by solving their problems and providing a good quality of service.
- Be able to respond quickly, friendly and accurately via phone, email or chat as the first point of contact at LetsBuild.
- Depending on the type of request/problem, be able to report to our team of developers. Indeed, you will work closely with internal teams such as Consultants, Sales or Developers.
- Mastering Customer Support tools such as Intercom, Aircall & JIRA
- Be an organized person, able to multi-task while maintaining a global vision of the work to be done
- Very good knowledge of Dutch and English is essential
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Be stress-resistant and proactive
- Be customer-oriented and know how to propose solutions
- Great communication, interpersonal and pedagogical skills via email, chat and phone
- Strong problem-solving skills, a high level of accuracy, attention to detail, and preferably an analytical background
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Entrepreneurial spirit and you want to develop yourself
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can-do” attitude
- Previous experience is not a must, but nice to have
- You will work with a team of 60+ people who are passionate about making a positive change/impact in an industry that contributes to a large portion of CO2 gasses globally.
- Our software products are used to build houses & apartments, office buildings, commercial centres, wind farms, highways and many other cool projects out there! ️
- Our Belgian office is located in La Hulpe in the beautiful forest near the Chateau . We also have offices in Copenhagen (Denmark) and Łódź (Poland).
- We have a “fun committee” at the La Hulpe office; we regularly organise events to ensure a harmonious and collaborative work environment, you’ll feel part of the team very quickly.
- Our next “Team Camp” will be in the Tatra Mountains in Poland in April, the question is, will you be there?
For a confidential chat about your first step into the SaaS world, reach out in the following ways:
- Send me a Connection request on LinkedIn
- Send me an Inmail
- Send me email on email@example.com
- Or simply hit the apply button