The Bit About Urbantz
At Urbantz, we help the world’s largest retail, grocery, e-commerce and logistics companies love their last mile with a smarter, greener approach to delivery management. Our SaaS platform was built specifically for enterprises to help them cut through the complexity of multi-fleet operations and drive greater sustainability in the final mile at any scale.
More than 100 brands enjoy the clarity and control to cut their CO2 emissions, allocate smartly across carriers, build unique workflows and ensure on-brand delivery experiences for recipients with Urbantz.
Since our inception in 2015, we’ve enjoyed phenomenal growth across Europe, the Middle East and beyond. In 2020, Deloitte ranked us third in its annual Technology Fast 50 list.
The Challenge- Customer Support Agent
Urbantz is set to increase its customer base in 2023. As our activity expands, we need an experienced Customer Support Agent to provide technical assistance to Urbantz key users.
The Customer Support Agent will provide B2B customers with professional technical support, escalate issues to the Engineering teams, and help build our knowledge base through increased documentation and knowledge sharing.
- Resolve incoming support queries in due time
- Collaborate with the engineering teams on issues that need their input
- Build knowledge through article documentation
- Communicate with additional teams in Urbantz, when needed, to help solve customer issues
- Provide further customer support by covering on-call duties when needed
- 3+ years of experience in software support
- Fluent in English and French – any additional European language is a plus
- Substantial understanding of SaaS applications
- Eager to discover new tools and share the knowledge
- Strong technical skills and the ability to troubleshoot technical issues
- Experience with API platforms such as Postman
The Great to Haves
- Logistics background
- Experience with Jira and CRM systems like Salesforce or Zendesk
- Be part of a growing international team of support professionals
- Work where you choose: our fancy offices in the center of Brussels, your spare bedroom, a cabin in the woods… you decide
- Autonomy to define and navigate your own path to success.
- A competitive salary, the right tools, and a range of fringe benefits depending on your country’s location.
- An incredibly diverse international team and a company culture that encourages freedom, creativity, and collaboration.
- Opportunities to grow your expertise through training, workshops, and conferences
- Team meetups in Brussels and an annual offsite somewhere sunny