Optimy is a Belgian tech scale-up and the European leader in the Social Impact industry that enables any organization to manage and align its grant, volunteering, donation, and sponsorship programs.
At Optimy, we believe that corporations are a force for good and can make the world a better place. For more than 12 years, we have enabled organizations to amplify their positive impact by building meaningful relationships with causes, communities, employees, and customers.
Today, over 350 organizations use Optimy to manage over 1.5M projects in 22 languages across 25 countries. Our client portfolio includes Audi Belgium, Fondation Michelin, Grameen Foundation, Ford Motor Company, UEFA Foundation for Children, and many others.
Dive into the world of sponsorship and grants management and enable organizations to amplify their positive impact on society.
– Serve as the 1st line of support for our customer base
– Achieve excellent results in terms of response time, satisfaction, and resolution time
– Become an expert of the Optimy platform
– Empower customers in their daily use of the platform
– Participate in improving our customer self-service online documentation
– Technical issues analysis, follow up and coordination with IT, customer and internal updates, testing of resolutions
– Be a professional and friendly advisor and know when to suggest best practices, how to defuse problems and always answer our customers’ questions as quickly as possible.
– Take initiatives to improve our internal processes and best practices
- You already have experience in a position of customer facing role
- You are a team player and take ownership of incoming requests
- You are smart & sensible, enthusiastic, and empathetic
- You can keep your composure and always aim at a solution
- Excellent time management, organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have a good analytical mind to understand client request/need, and the ability to prioritise
- You are a native German speaker and you are fluent in English
- Ability to handle high-pressure situations and high-volume of work with a positive attitude
- We work in a fast-changing environment, you are resilient to change and grab the opportunities that are presented to you
- Experience in SaaS environment is a plus
- You are a highly motivated candidate and a team player who wants to contribute to the success of Optimy
- You want to work in a fast paced environment where you can see a direct impact of your work!
- You are passionate and looking to work with equally driven people!
- You are independent, adventurous and a go-getter with a start-up mentality
- You are positive, enthusiastic, sociable and smiling
- The fundamentals
- A permanent contract with an evolutive fix wage and uncapped commission
- Monthly net fees
- Meal vouchers
- Annual eco-vouchers
- Transportation costs reimbursement
- Hospitalization insurance (DKV)
- A Hybrid work model
Our Culture Value Proposition
- We believe that supporting and promoting inclusion and diversity across our business and society will make the world a better place for all.
- We’re committed to creating an inclusive culture that helps employees know they are valued, respected and empowered to do the best work of their life.
- We celebrate diversity because we believe in the variety of perspectives and ideas that reflects our multinational environment and drives the most innovative and sustainable growth.
- We provide a personal development plan (PDP) and a learning path in an online learning platform for every employee in our organization.
Optimy provides equal opportunities to all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation and marital status.