At Kpler, we simplify global trade information and provide valuable insights. Founded in 2014, our goal is to help over 10,000 organisations by offering the best intelligence on commodities, energy, and maritime through a single platform.
Working at Kpler means you’ll be a key player in turning complex data into strategic resources for our clients. Your role involves creating data-driven stories that empower clients in their industries.
Your expertise helps Kpler navigate markets successfully. Your journey starts here, where innovation meets impact. Join our team of 500+ talented people from 35+ countries worldwide.
What you’ll do
Assist users and customer success with troubleshooting, bug resolution, technical questions such as API syntax and advising on areas of improvement by helping collect data.
You will liaise daily with the technical support team and the users to provide fast and accurate answers and to ensure client satisfaction remains high. You also inform and update the client-facing teams about existing bugs and estimated resolution times.
- Handle user questions, requests and troubleshoot via email, chat and video-calls to determine root cause of the problem and recommend a suitable solution.
- Identify bugs and dispatch them to technical support Inform client-facing teams about downtime and relevant issues.
- Communicate about outages both internally and externallyFollow up on open tickets and proactively get updates from internal teams
- Help assess the criticality of issues impacting users and provide detailed information to the management team when critical issues have been identified
- Assist in keeping the documentation updated
- Feed the technical support and product teams with client feedback
- Contribute to Kpler’s Quality Assurance.
- Help with task automation
You are or have…
- 2-4 years in customer support
- Advance English
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to improve processes and is good at knowledge transfer
- Mindset to automate recurring tasks
- Excellent attention to detail
- You are a self-starter and able to work independently
- You enjoy finding solutions
- Enjoy working in a busy, fast-paced environment. You will demonstrate strong time management & prioritisation skills
Working hours for this role are scheduled as 12 PM to 8 PM, Brazil Standard Time
We’re a dynamic company dedicated to nurturing connections and innovating solutions that tackle market challenges head-on. If you’re driven by customer satisfaction and thrive on turning ideas into reality, then you’ve found your ideal destination. Are you prepared to embark on this exciting journey with us?
we make things happen
We act decisively and with purpose, and we like to go the extra mile.
we build together
We foster relationships and develop creative solutions to address market challenges with cool features and solutions.
hey, how can i help you today?
Being accessible and supportive to colleagues and clients with a friendly approach is essential.
Our People Pledge
Don’t meet every single requirement? Research shows that women and people of color are less likely than others to apply if they feel like they don’t match 100% of the job requirements. Don’t let the confidence gap stand in your way, we’d love to hear from you! We understand that experience comes in many different forms and are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
Kpler is committed to providing a fair, inclusive and diverse work-environment. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
By applying, I confirm that I have read and accept the Staff Privacy Notice