In a world where trades are happening faster than ever to answer our needs, where sustainability is not just an option anymore, clarity and trust in the information we trade with are a must.
So, say hello to Kpler! We exist to facilitate sustainable and efficient trade to meet the changing needs of our world. To do so we’ve built a Data-as-a-Service solution that does exactly that across the lifecycle of a trade.
Our solution aggregates data from hundreds of sources including radar and satellite imagery as well as logistics, governmental, shipping databases and more. Intelligently connecting the dots across fragmented information landscapes, we bring to our clients a unique, real-time understanding of the trades happening all over the world, by giving them access to live information about the movement of cargos, the availability of vessels as well as commodity storage.
To support this endeavor, we have teams in more than 9 countries and 11 key locations (Brussels, Paris, London, Athens, Vienna, Rostock, Hyères, Dubai, Singapore, Houston and New York). With individuals of various backgrounds, diverse skills, and international experiences, being global & inclusive is in our DNA!
What you’ll do
Assist users and customer success with troubleshooting, bug resolution, technical questions such as API syntax and advising on areas of improvement by helping collect data.
You will liaise daily with the technical support team and the users to provide fast and accurate answers and to ensure client satisfaction remains high. You also inform and update the client-facing teams about existing bugs and estimated resolution times.
- Handle user questions, requests and troubleshoot via email, chat and video-calls to determine root cause of the problem and recommend a suitable solution.
- Identify bugs and dispatch them to technical support Inform client-facing teams about downtime and relevant issues.
- Communicate about outages both internally and externallyFollow up on open tickets and proactively get updates from internal teams
- Help assess the criticality of issues impacting users and provide detailed information to the management team when critical issues have been identified
- Assist in keeping the documentation updated
- Feed the technical support and product teams with client feedback
- Contribute to Kpler’s Quality Assurance.
- Help with task automation
You are or have…
- 2-4 years in customer support
- English Advanced
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to improve processes and is good at knowledge transfer
- Mindset to automate recurring tasks
- Excellent attention to detail
- You are a self-starter and able to work independently
- You enjoy finding solutions
- Enjoy working in a busy, fast-paced environment. You will demonstrate strong time management & prioritisation skills
Working hours for this role are scheduled as 7 AM to 3 PM, Philippines Time
Our People Pledge
Don’t meet every single requirement? Research shows that women and people of color are less likely than others to apply if they feel like they don’t match 100% of the job requirements. Don’t let the confidence gap stand in your way, we’d love to hear from you! We understand that experience comes in many different forms and are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
Kpler is committed to providing a fair, inclusive and diverse work-environment. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
By applying, I confirm that I have read and accept the Staff Privacy Notice