To apply for this job please visit careers.lansweeper.com.
Events Operations/Lead Generation Specialist
Events Operations/Lead Generation Specialist
With a recently announced funding round from Insight Partners and an impressive yearly revenue growth, Lansweeper is rapidly expanding its Global teams. We now need an Events Operations Specialist, responsible for planning and coordination of all regional & global events to help deliver results against business objectives and priorities.
Lansweeper is an IT asset management software helping businesses better understand, manage, and protect their IT devices and network. We currently discover and monitor around 100 million connected devices from 25,000+ customers, including Mercedes, Michelin, Sony, Carlsberg, Nestlé, IBM, Maersk and Samsung to governments, banks, NGOs, and universities, driven by its 150+ strong teams in Belgium, Spain, Italy, Ireland, UK, and the USA.
Over 90% of our customers renew their subscriptions every year and we onboard 250 new customers every month. Our high-performance/high-reward culture emphasizes improvement and progress. Under the “work hard, play hard” motto we want employees to grow professionally through ongoing learning and taking on new challenges. Discover more about Lansweeper impressive growth on this video.
As our Events Operations Specialist you will be accountable for the coordination and complete execution of the events plan to convey our core messages via a clearly defined brand experience. In your role, you will also define event management processes together with our Event Marketeer EMEA to ensure consistent, impactful, and cost-effective experiences that reflect our brand attributes. Additionally, you keep abreast of new trends and technologies and propose new approaches to enhance the customer experience either for live, hybrid and virtual event formats. Tracking should be part of your DNA so you ensure all events are accurately set up in our systems and from there we can track engagement, follow up and conversions. You will establish a network of event vendors that ensures timely delivery, and you will optimize our budget management.
You’ll be providing advice and counsel, as well as necessary trainings to nurture a more strategic and coordinated approach to events management across our matrix organization without losing sight of delivery at the local level.
What a day will look like for you:
- Work closely with our Demand Generation team assisting to provide strategic leadership and oversight of in-person, virtual and hybrid events
- Coordinate and execute event strategy and plans aligned to global and regional business objectives with a key focus to educate, engage and excite enterprise accounts targeting new business profiles
- Create and govern event management processes to enable timely and cost-effective event services and support
- Ensure consistency and continuity of messaging at each touchpoint of the event experience, including sales tools available at key events
- Optimize digital event platforms keeping abreast of the latest trends and technologies to enhance brand experiences
- Serve as a central point of coordination between sales, SDR, product, corporate marketing team and partner team nurturing alignment throughout event planning and management
- Drive and refine KPIs/metrics to ensure event performance and constant improvement, providing regular reports on ROI, creating and managing tracking systems coming from our marketing automation, CRM or other platforms
- Manage leads generation and post-event communications to participants
- Liaise with regional and local suppliers to coordinate event activities as appropriate
- Initiate cost controls measure and ensure overall event budget management
Are you the new Events Operations Specialist at Lansweeper?
I am someone who:
- Functions with confidence and is comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Knowledgeable and comfortable handling digital tools: digital event platforms (Bigmarker, Zoom webinars), marketing automation tool for tracking and engagement and follow up (Pardot), CRM to manage campaigns (Salesforce)
- Has organizational skills: Managing sales enablement tools, swags, merchandising. Able to coordinate logistics and schedule a SMART event calendar.
- Has a good communication and is networking Savvy: Strong ability to build productive relationships and lead through interactions with cross-functional teams
- Has an analytical and data driven mindset
- Holds myself accountable and has a problem-solving attitude.
- Has a strong drive, ambitions and a high-quality bar and don’t mind getting out of my comfort zone.
- Thinks of marketing and sales as essential partners in growth
- Thinks strategically and aims for continuous improvement, with a good business acumen and understanding of the relevant corporate functions and a focus on performance
- Likes to get out of my comfort zone
Has a client-first approach. I have:
- Minimum of 7 years of events management or related agency experience with a successful track record in planning and executing external or corporate event programs at a regional level.
- Solid experience in matrix organizations and exposure to business operations on a global level.
- Strong organizational & project management skills to include, but not limited to virtual events, hybrid components combined with in-person events and webinar technology
- Experience with Conference formats, Webinars and C-Level hosted events
Going for gold?
- Experience in SaaS marketing and customer journey analysis
- IT geek with a broad and active interest in IT?
- Skills using Pardot and Salesforce for lead management, Confluence and SharePoint for documentation and MS Office Suite for process and project management needs
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Growing along with a fast-growing scale-up
- Variation, challenges, and responsibility
- Easy-going teamwork
- Internal and external training
- Competitive compensation package
- Healthcare plan with medical, dental, and vision coverage available on first day
- 401K retirement plan
US: Diversity Statement – Equal Employment Opportunity
It is Lansweeper’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. Lansweeper disapproves of, and will not tolerate, unlawful discrimination against any applicant or employee because of race, color, national origin or ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, age, religion, disability, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.