In a world where trades are happening faster than ever to answer our needs, where sustainability is not just an option anymore, clarity and trust in the information we trade with are a must.
So, say hello to Kpler! We exist to facilitate sustainable and efficient trade to meet the changing needs of our world. To do so we’ve built a Data-as-a-Service solution that does exactly that across the lifecycle of a trade.
Our solution aggregates data from hundreds of sources including radar and satellite imagery as well as logistics, governmental, shipping databases and more. Intelligently connecting the dots across fragmented information landscapes, we bring to our clients a unique, real-time understanding of the trades happening all over the world, by giving them access to live information about the movement of cargos, the availability of vessels as well as commodity storage.
To support this endeavor, we have teams in more than 9 countries and 11 key locations (Brussels, Paris, London, Athens, Vienna, Rostock, Hyères, Dubai, Singapore, Houston and New York). With individuals of various backgrounds, diverse skills, and international experiences, being global & inclusive is in our DNA!
What you’ll do
· Lead a global central team of +10 business development representatives, including SDRs (inbound), OBRs (Outbound), and hybrid profiles (SDRs) for the New Business team and ADRs (Account development) for our existing portfolio of businesses
· Oversight of the global Sales Development Onboarding Program and direct management of that team globally
· Retaining top talent within the team, devising a career plan, and promoting to more senior sales positions
· Excellent communication and organizational skills, including liaising interdepartmentally
· Collaborate with Revenue Operations, Marketing, sales leaders, and other business partners on process improvements and efficiencies
· Coaching the team including setting up effective individual training plans, one-to-one training, and weekly training
· Manage Lead Qualification and scorecards by filtering prospects to leads that can be time-consuming but crucial to ensure that only high-quality leads are pursued
· Review, create, and improve cadences on messaging to improve connect and conversion rate through emails and calls
· Create playbooks for inbound and outbound processes depending on the market and the segmentation that is most applicable
· On top of performance against quota, overall activity metrics, and administrative performance (CRM management, etc.)
· Accustomed to working on monthly targets to create a pipeline for the sales reps and effective in adjusting inbound and outbound traffic when necessary to hit monthly targets
- Has 5 -10 + years in a Business Development Management role, ideally within a fast-growing environment
- Leading by example, ensuring everyone is adhering to Kpler’s core values
- Has experience with SaaS products and business models
- Has strong communication skills (both oral & written)
- Has lots of energy and ambition to go far in your career, a real team player, and wants to be part of our success story
- Thrive in a goal-oriented environment
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing conditions at a fast-paced, growing company
- Ability to learn quickly and you are always searching for ways to expand your knowledge
- You will have a strong passion for sales and sales processes
- Familiarity with tools such as Salesforce, Apollo, Zoominfo, LinkedIn Navigator (or similar tools)
• Be humble – We always place the interests of the collective before your own.
• Respect and care for others – We make every person feel comfortable in their own beliefs, decisions, and perspectives.
• Take responsibility – We take ownership of our actions.
• Act with integrity -We are honest and transparent in all your dealings.
• Be bold – We push the boundaries in order to improve and grow.
You’ll get to work in a truly global environment, with more than 30 nationalities speaking more than 15 languages.
Our People Pledge
Don’t meet every single requirement? Research shows that women and people of color are less likely than others to apply if they feel like they don’t match 100% of the job requirements. Don’t let the confidence gap stand in your way, we’d love to hear from you! We understand that experience comes in many different forms and are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
Kpler is committed to providing a fair, inclusive and diverse work-environment. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
By applying, I confirm that I have read and accept the Staff Privacy Notice