We are seeking a VP Marketing, passionate about MarTech and SaaS, who leads and directs the marketing department, including digital marketing, advertising, content, design, and product marketing. We hope to find a talented marketing strategist who can lead team members (across different timezones) through example and drive success.
In this role, you will lead our Marketing department to consistently drive more pipe gen in an economically sustainable way. You’ll develop marketing plans, allocate resources, and set short-term and long-term goals aligned with the company’s objectives.
Ultimately, you’ll drive DemandGen, push growth, and achieve brand awareness in our space!
- Take ownership of our marketing funnel, including nurturing, lead scoring and sales-marketing alignment.
- Analyzing customer behavior, identify market opportunities, and design lead gen strategies.
- Coordinate with sales and product to ensure aligned go-to-market efforts, including Product Marketing and ABM (Account-Based Marketing)
- Own the annual marketing budget, including quarterly re-forecasts.
- Increase our SEO/ rankings.
- Owning and executing event strategies, maximizing their commercial opportunities. This will include some travel.
- Set, monitor and report on team goals.
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts.
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
- Manage our talent and define our talent strategy in collaboration with the CEO.
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives.
- Build a clear Webinar strategy and its execution.
- Collaborate closely with the Executive team – your “first team”.
- Work experience as Head of Marketing or VP Marketing, preferably within our industry
- Experience working with early-stage startups through different stages of funding
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics, Google Adwords and any other paid channel appropriate for B2B SaaS
- Good understanding of SEO and current trends (i.e. SGE)
- Experience with CRM software
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Analytical mind
- BSc or MSc in Marketing or relevant field
- Based in Austin (hybrid, 3 days a week)
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- A competitive earning package that a stock options
- Global connection and dynamic leadership team that includes an advisory board of successful founders and senior executives – with 3 unicorns amongst them
- Hybrid working motion
DESelect is a SaaS company headquartered in Belgium, that recently launched its first US branch in Austin, TX, providing a unique opportunity to become an early hire on the ground floor (total team size under 50 globally). Our Marketing Automation Platform (MOP) for Salesforce (and beyond) enables marketers to drive revenue while becoming more efficient.
We initially bootstrapped to $1.3M ARR in less than 2 years and have meanwhile raised +$7 million with Adjacent VC as our lead investor. At DESelect we seek to create a “context for success” where people make an impact and form lasting relationships. We are a principles-driven organization and think of ourselves as a pro sports team. And we love penguins! To learn more about our vision, team, and principles, head over to deselect.com/about